Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Go to therapy"

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
Screenshot 2022 05 25 21 33 36 49 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

Screenshot 2022 05 25 21 33 25 95 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

I'm convinced that that subreddit is a hub for IT groomers trying to turn these motherfuckers into trannies. :feelskek:
I don't know, but the level of cringe of these comments made me laugh so hard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nobody attends therapy entirely of their own volition. Its ALWAYS spurred on by relatives that hate you. That unconsciously/instinctively want you to kill urself from the nagging of repeated therapy sessions. Theyd never tell chad or women to go to therapy, and since they only love chad & women, they hate anyone they send there. S-END.

Whats the point. Only subhumans believe in therapy

Last edited:
Nobody attends therapy entirely of their own volition.
Can confirm. I was forcefully almost institutionalised for schizophrenia a few weeks ago.

Therapy is the new religion. Any problem they recommend therapy. It's the new age form of the church confession.

I am not entitled to therapy

Nobody attends therapy entirely of their own volition. Its ALWAYS spurred on by relatives that hate you. That unconsciously/instinctively want you to kill urself from the nagging of repeated therapy sessions. Theyd never tell chad or women to go to therapy, and since they only love chad & women, they hate anyone they send there. S-END.
it is just a gaslight to make an ugly man , that is aware of the bullshit , productive again.

its all about controll and praying on the unfortunate / useless Man " . :bigbrain::feelsclown:

Can confirm. I was forcefully almost institutionalised for schizophrenia a few weeks ago.

it is just a gaslight to make an ugly man , that is aware of the bullshit , productive again.

its all about controll and praying on the unfortunate / useless Man " . :bigbrain::feelsclown:
ye, if he returns to work as a slave, or kills himself, its a net gain to them either way. what they hate is one of us who refuses therapy.

No therapy, I don't need fixing, society does. All the normies are sick and living in a sick world. Fuck therapists. Give me pussy!:lasereyes:

No therapy for autism and non existent social skills. :blackpill:

ye, if he returns to work as a slave, or kills himself, its a net gain to them either way. what they hate is one of us who refuses therapy.
fat woman fuck chads

get money for it even .

meeks gets out of jail

gets model offers after that .

Some drug dealer that is hot shit

gets a harem of woman for being depraved AND good looking

and your supposed to go to therapy just because you are not contributing and ugly .

JFL

Therapy for an incel:
Incel: “Doc I’m beginning to lose hope I think i’m going to die alone because I’m short and ugly”

Dr Cuck: “here take some serotonin reputake inhibitors and a smiley face sticker things will work out as long as you aren’t entitled and respect women and donate to their onlyfans”

Incel: “but doctor i…..”

Dr cuck: “that will be $200 see you next session….NEXT!”

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Therapy is the new religion. Any problem they recommend therapy. It's the new age form of the church confession.
I’ve never made the confession connection before :feelstastyman: closest I ever got was “ modern KGB” but that’s really spot on.

I've heard that it was common for therapists a few decades ago to tell depressed men that they should get a girlfriend (back when the dating market was a lot easier). Now men are going to the therapist depressed because they can't get a girlfriend - the irony

I've heard that it was common for therapists a few decades ago to tell depressed men that they should get a girlfriend
exactly what my psychologist told me