Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “Go tO thErApY. It hElped me soO muCh”

thegrandintegrator

thegrandintegrator

all-star NEETcope
★★
Bisch I went to therapy for five years…all it did was stifle my individuality and remove me from confronting the truth of this existence (black pill stuff I guess). Therapy lacks realness and is completely an artificial relationship. Yeah affection and love is healing; but when u have to pay for it, it ain’t real. You’d be better off chatting to some stoners on a beach…

Bisch I went to therapy for five years…all it did was stifle my individuality and remove me from confronting the truth of this existence (black pill stuff I guess). Therapy lacks realness and is completely an artificial relationship. Yeah affection and love is healing; but when u have to pay for it, it ain’t real. You’d be better off chatting to some stoners on a beach…
therapists can lock you up on the spot if you say too much :feelsthink:

Therapy is the modern scam which has been normalized.
Like therapy isn't an actual science ffs, and yet normies shill it.
Ironic.

just go to thERapy :feelsthink:

Therapy is a scam and they can call (snitch) to the authorities for wrongthink.

I take advantage of normies. Most are born to be slave. Thats the cure for my depression, including pineapple happy juice.

Therapy is literally just about someone you pay too much for, trying to gaslight you into accepting your shit subhuman life.

Therapy is a scam and they can call (snitch) to the authorities for wrongthink.

I take advantage of normies. Most are born to be slave. Thats the cure for my depression, including pineapple happy juice.