Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Go to the gym they said. It'll make you more confident they said.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
wmren7naigz41.jpg

Just watch Chad workout bro :feelsrope:

this situation can easily be fixed if you stick a knife in that tall dude's belly

He could crush his skull with 1 hand

They don't even look like the same species

this situation can easily be fixed if you stick a knife in that tall dude's belly
stick a knife to guts and then twist the knife, let guts hit the floor

Brutal mogging. Its over

stick a knife to guts and then twist the knife, let guts hit the floor

Most of those tall fags act tough and cool but once the shit gets real and there's a knife in your belly, you ain't worth shit!

*guts splashing on the ground*

Brutal. Would never show my face there

Build muscle. Stay away from the people.

My advice. Worked good for me

I want to see this shortcel bashing chads skull in (in WWE 12 for playstation 3). Anyone else feel the same?

this is why some nerds invented guns.

brutal not-all-men-are-created-equalpill

The mogging is unreal.

he's actually lowering his smv with that stupid beardline dumbass chad sabotaged his jawline :feelskek::feelskek:

Gym actually makes you more confident, not because of your body, but from the increased T levels and the serotonin released after a workout. It gives you a good boost in wellbeing, and is shown to be more effective than antidepressants in some cases. Tbh, i recommend everyone to get a good workout at least 3x a week.

Foids don't like weapons, that's why they want to ban them.
Weapons would actually promote equality but women HATE equality more than anything else

Gym actually makes you more confident, not because of your body, but from the increased T levels and the serotonin released after a workout. It gives you a good boost in wellbeing, and is shown to be more effective than antidepressants in some cases. Tbh, i recommend everyone to get a good workout at least 3x a week.
This, I used to workout 6 days a week before the lockdown. Gymcelling especially Powerlifting is good cope.