Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Go outside to a bar and chat with women

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-

These whores would rather have a valentines date with each other than with an ugly asian man

These whores would rather have a valentines date with each other than with an ugly asian man

He should have punched her

AEAAC01D BB0F 44F3 9C19 E7F0D5D605C2

Slust needs to be forced into prostitution, and banged by 1/10 ricetruecels

never been to a bar as I have heard they are nothing but trouble for men like us.

It's over for this ricecel :cryfeels:

he wasn't confident enough and didn't hold frame

Tiktok is literally evil, and funny thing is she looks like a little midget cunt that will just pop out manlet genetic trash incel sons anyway

For now, they're very very lucky.
That kind of stunt works with domesticated men. Men that were raised good since day one.
If I were them, I wouldn't push my luck.

this is what happens when we approach foids

I still find it hard to believe Tiktok is a Chinese invention.

If that shit is already big, juts imagine how easily they can enslave the world once they figure out the perfect act that responds to the vanity of humans .

Brah, what did ricecels do to deserve the treatment they get from foids? They’re not even violent, sad world.
Nuke gay ass homosexual earth
I still find it hard to believe Tiktok is a Chinese invention.

If that shit is already big, juts imagine how easily they can enslave the world once they figure out the perfect act that responds to the vanity of humans .
Inshallah it gets better for ricecels once they really get the ball rolling

Last edited:
going to a bar as an incel is social suicide

If only I could educate these whores with my mighty pimphand...
Resultado de imagen de pimphand

The IT response to this would be this guy should've read the signs that she wasn't interested before letting it get to this point, and moved on to another girl.

The blackpilled response to this is this guy should've read the signs that he's better suited to the chess club than the nightclub.

He forgot to shower 10 times before talking to her, that's why.

Don't feel bad for ricecel boi tbh. If he's not blackpilled enough to not approach in a club then he deserves to get beat by two Degenerate worthless cum holes :lul: :lul: :lul: