Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Go out more!"/"Try to engage with others!"

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
When I talk with others I am treated like an annoyance - basically some stuff that happened:
  • in elementary school:
    • pretending like I didn't exist
    • insulting me
    • physically attacking me
  • in higher education (high school/university):
    • walking away (this happened extremely often, in one occasion it happend in a city I didn't know with some people I considered to be my friends, I walked around for hours until my feet where bloody due to ill-fitting shoes before I found the right way back, this also happened in jobs, when I am busy with something they just go away)
    • rolling with the eyes
    • telling me to "Piss off!"/keep to myself
    • giving one-word answers
    • suddenly having no time
When you say that you have no friends people automatically make assumptions like "He hasn't been trying!"/"He probably just stands in the corner doing nothing and expects that people come to him!" - I tried to bring myself into social situations, I tried to become popular, but none of it worked.

In school I even tried to do the homework for some people because I just wanted to be their friend and I also helped them to cheat exams, as soon as I wasn't needed I was thrown away like an article of daily use (suddenly even a "Hello!" was too much to ask). I was the starter friend for every new kid in class, the first to talk to them and for a while it was good, but I was left as soon as a better alternative could be found - don't get me wrong: Friendships with males aren't different than other relationships nowadays, only monkeybranching.

"But you never visited parties!" - no, I was never invited into a private one, but I was on the public parties in high school/in university meet-ups, even tried to engage in conversations with others, but I was always rejected. I will also not go into parties anymore because it is always the same and maybe one day a white knight might decide to beat my head in because I was making muh lady uncomfortable (don't think that people with white knight mentality are only weak soys/betas, sadly many "alpha males"/muscular dudes are also giga-simps, but aren't refered as such due to chad worshipping in society). If I tried to talk to others on a party with alcohol involved, they would probably only kick my teeth out. Or I would be robbed/scammed, because I am not "streetwise"/"savy". Don't get me wrong: I am only alive at this point because it is illegal to kill me (this is my firm belief).

Jfl, people and their completely retarded assumptions - when you gave up after having tried everything from kindergarden to your job life, people tell you that you are and always have been lazy. They know nothing, but are always so eager to judge and make assumptions although they have no idea what shit people have been through.

meanwhile some rich kid gets born in 5 hours , and has everything falling into his hands

what a hypocritical , sad existence .

people dont make assumptions about meeks besides that he rotted in Jail , because he has a prefarable / extraordinary Halo

while you dont . and have to deal with all kinds of shit.

The "You haven't tried" is the worst shit normies go with. Some people think it is the platitude, that it is supposed to make you think you didn't try enough.

In fact, they clearly know that we have tried, but they will say this so we are guilty of their actions.

One time I and 2 "friends" visited a certain tower in a forest. They fucking left me in that fucking forest (we were all on bikes and suddenly they drove away extremely fast) and it took hours to find my way home. I was only 13 too and not an adult. I remember being lost in that forest and crying. Pretty sure it was planned from the beginning. It wasn't a small forest either, if I accidentally walked deeper inside it I would have been truly fucked. Luck was on my side I guess.

Pretty sure shit like that did something to me. If I refused their offer and stayed at home this wouldn't have happened. This made me really distrustful of people and become a home dweller ngl.

Last edited:
"He probably just stands in the corner doing nothing and expects that people come to him!"

What a retarded statement.

I was that kind of guy who doesn't speak much even at parties, but it was certainly not because I was expecting other people to come to me. I was very much aware that I should have talked to people, or at least that I was supposed to. I just had no idea about what to say, so instead of making a fool of myself, I would rather stay silent.

I don't regret anyway, the fact that people in these parties feel the need to drink alcohol to me proves that I am not the one with the odd behavior, they are.

The "You haven't tried" is the worst shit normies go with. Some people think it is the platitude, that it is supposed to make you think you didn't try enough.

In fact, they clearly know that we have tried, but they will say this so we are guilty of their actions.
meanwhile some rich kid gets born in 5 hours , and has everything falling into his hands

what a hypocritical , sad existence .

people dont make assumptions about meeks besides that he rotted in Jail , because he has a prefarable / extraordinary Halo

while you dont . and have to deal with all kinds of shit.
This tbh.
One time I and 2 "friends" visited a certain tower in a forest. They fucking left me in that fucking forest (we were all on bikes and suddenly they drove away extremely fast) and it took hours to find my way home. I was only 13 too and not an adult. I remember being lost in that forest and crying. Pretty sure it was planned from the beginning. It wasn't a small forest either, if I accidentally walked deeper inside it I would have been truly fucked. Luck was on my side I guess.

Pretty sure shit like that did something to me. If I refused their offer and stayed at home this wouldn't have happened. This made me really distrustful about people and become a home dweller ngl.
Brutal. Absolutely fucked up what people are capable of. F, man.
The fact that people in these parties feel the need to drink alcohol to me proves that I am not the one with the odd behavior, they are.
Completely accurate.

I can't even be popular on an internet forum if I tried.

Just inflate other's egos more by allowing them to reject you theory.

Pretty sure shit like that did something to me. If I refused their offer and stayed at home this wouldn't have happened. This made me really distrustful of people and become a home dweller ngl.
Brutal. I remember when a couple of kids pushed me down a sloping road and I scraped my hands badly trying to stop myself from falling. The world is cruel to ugly males.

I can't even be popular on an internet forum if I tried.
Competition for recognition here is tough. You must either post a lot or post some very pertinent shit.

I cant engage with normalfags because i have no social skills and other reasons as well.
Same tbh. Only engage with people when it's not preventable - like in jobs.

Competition for recognition here is tough. You must either post a lot or post some very pertinent shit.
Tbh I have a boring personality. Perhaps IT is correct about my personality.

at this point mate literally everyone except chad stacey and normies "who have made it eg have sold their soul to make a shit tonne of money or are successful" get gaslighted into outer mongolia, through the usual channels of social media and in person by every man and woman and their dog.

ignore everything that reeks of self interest and everything becomes MUCH MUCH BETTER

Tbh I have a boring personality. Perhaps IT is correct about my personality.

So what if you're boring. It should be better than being a criminal or a dog, and women fuck both.

I think I'm boring too, and I don't care. I should at least be allowed to pay. I'm sure there are plenty of whores who would love to take my money and would not care at all if I can't entertain them.

at this point mate literally everyone except chad stacey and normies "who have made it eg have sold their soul to make a shit tonne of money or are successful" get gaslighted into outer mongolia, through the usual channels of social media and in person by every man and woman and their dog.

ignore everything that reeks of self interest and everything becomes MUCH MUCH BETTER
This tbh. Very hard when boomer parents act annoying af.

This tbh. Very hard when boomer parents act annoying af.
work on moving out
the whole boomer angle is a just a huge pit of gaslighting
if you are not around to hear the gasoline soaked words then you do not have to suffer the daily lighting of the gas

the whole play of life is literally removing toxic elements of your life this is the only way you win

minimal contact with the toxic environment this is the only way you win

work on moving out
the whole boomer angle is a just a huge pit of gaslighting
if you are not around to hear the gasoline soaked words then you do not have to suffer the daily lighting of the gas

the whole play of life is literally removing toxic elements of your life this is the only way you win

minimal contact with the toxic environment this is the only way you win
high iq