Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Go out if you wanna find a GF"

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
*ASIDE FROM CHADS*

Do you even know a single person who just "went out", ESPCIALLY ON ITS OWN, like in a restaurant, and who found a gf there by miracle ? 

99% of ppl find their BF/ GF through social circles (often at party), or in their working environment.

I have never ever met a dude who told me: " I just gymceled, suited up and went by myself at some restaurant, then I saw this cutie with her friends and I just cold approached her. I chatted the whole group with mad game, got her number, dated her and now she's my GF ".  Aside from PUA forums(where they LIE) this kind of stories simply DOESNT EXIST.

Let me repeat: 99% of people meet their SO at work or through social circle. 

Dont have friends ? Ugly ? ITS OVER.

highschoolcel said:
Dont have friend ? Ugly ? ITS OVER.
im gonna add this to my singauture. having friends is important if ur normie

Go out and have whores actin' up then WKs getting involved while all you end up is lighter in the wallet and frustrated as fuck.

Don't have friends + ugly = it's over.

Don't have friends + handsome = not over if you tried.

Have friends + ugly = it's over.

Have friends + handsome = a slayer.

Let me add this: Very rarely do normies cold approach. The rare times where this happen is when a large group of drunk chads with 0 inhibition decide to throw themselves at a female group, most likely after receiving a couple of IOIs from said group.

When I believed in PUA i used to go out alone and study how people behave. I have very rarely seen people cold approaching. And if they did, they were always drunk.

Now, sure you can go and tell this girl you find her cute and want her number, and sometimes she'll give it to you.

But listen carefully: the biggest scam in the PUA industry is to make people believe that a phone number means something. A phone number means NOTHING.

This is EXTREMELY legit.

People say "hurr just go outside xd", well then what you fucking morons? I could stand outside in downtown for MONTHS on end and fucking NOBODY would come near me. Nobody cares if you're "outside", being outside is the same as being inside except with more people walking around. What's the point? Those people don't want to talk to me, they have their own friends/busy/whatever. What am I supposed to do, cold approach everyone like a dumbass and get the cops called on me for being "mentally ill"? You'd be the same as a homeless guy walking around begging for change, people just want nothing to do with you. And then you walk up to some wrong people during your retarded "talk to strangers" plan and they beat you up, steal your wallet and possibly stab you.

But hey, at least you went outside, right?

Social media sites can be good places to meet girls in my experience. Or they were back in the Myspace  days. NOT cucked online dating sites and stuff though. Of course social media game is getting harder to run because less women these days accept adds from strangers due to all the whiteknights and thirsty Indians ruining it for the rest of us.

It should go without saying none of it matters if you're Chad of course. "I don't accept adds from strangers, teehee! *Chad adds, she immediately accepts and messages him some n00dz*

VLÖ said:
This is EXTREMELY legit.

People say "hurr just go outside xd", well then what you fucking morons? I could stand outside in downtown for MONTHS on end and fucking NOBODY would come near me. Nobody cares if you're "outside", being outside is the same as being inside except with more people walking around. What's the point? Those people don't want to talk to me, they have their own friends/busy/whatever. What am I supposed to do, cold approach everyone like a dumbass and get the cops called on me for being "mentally ill"? You'd be the same as a homeless guy walking around begging for change, people just want nothing to do with you. And then you walk up to some wrong people during your retarded "talk to strangers" plan and they beat you up, steal your wallet and possibly stab you.

Lol this. I feel bad fod bluepilled subhumans this is what awaits them

Preach it brother. This always irks me out when normies think it's that easy

VLÖ said:
This is EXTREMELY legit.

And you got those poor people who start ruining themselves buying clothes, going alone at the cinema, at the bar, at the restaurant, walking in the streets, basically " going out " , waiting for "something to happen". Of course, nothing happen.
And guess whats the next step: they are going to be told to "cold approach". But It wont work, so they'll tell him to "polish his game". Original advice was to " simply go out " and already the guy must force himself into extremely awkward situations to " polish his game ". 

Each piece of shit normie who tells you to " go out " and " be social " , HAVE THEY ALREADY ONCE IN THEIR LIFE TRIED TO GO OUT ALONE AND TO TALK WITH STRANGERS ? IS THIS THE WAY THEY GOT THEY GF ? Fucking hypocrites.

Also, guess what happens to people who go alone at a bar, especially if they're nervous and not so good looking ? They serve as entertainment for stacies. They laugh at him and talk shit about him.

VLÖ said:
This is EXTREMELY legit.

highschoolcel said:
*ASIDE FROM CHADS*

Do you even know a single person who just "went out", ESPCIALLY ON ITS OWN, like in a restaurant, and who found a gf there by miracle ? 

99% of ppl find their BF/ GF through social circles (often at party), or in their working environment.

I have never ever met a dude who told me: " I just gymceled, suited up and went by myself at some restaurant, then I saw this cutie with her friends and I just cold approached her. I chatted the whole group with mad game, got her number, dated her and now she's my GF ".  Aside from PUA forums(where they LIE) this kind of stories simply DOESNT EXIST.

I feel you. Im 27 soon to be 28, no friends or girlfriend, social skills almost zero. Other people and relatives always suggest go out to bars, clubs or discos but that shit doesnt work for us. If you are ugly and/or have bad social skills you could try all you want there but it wont work because you are surrounded by better normies and chads. Also you are expected to go there with your friends or social circle, if you are foreveralone like me you look like a complete fool desperate trying to meet people.

exactly, its either online dating, meeting through social groups or clubs/ pubs

pretty sure the implication is to go out with your social circle or go out and make one

jfl at aspiecels ITT

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
exactly, its either online dating, meeting through social groups or clubs/ pubs
facts

highschoolcel said:
*ASIDE FROM CHADS*

Even then it's betabux and over.

highschoolcel said:
*ASIDE FROM CHADS*
Do you even know a single person who just "went out", ESPCIALLY ON ITS OWN, like in a restaurant, and who found a gf there by miracle ?
99% of ppl find their BF/ GF through social circles (often at party), or in their working environment.
I have never ever met a dude who told me: " I just gymceled, suited up and went by myself at some restaurant, then I saw this cutie with her friends and I just cold approached her. I chatted the whole group with mad game, got her number, dated her and now she's my GF ". Aside from PUA forums(where they LIE) this kind of stories simply DOESNT EXIST.
highschoolcel said:
Let me add this: Very rarely do normies cold approach. The rare times where this happen is when a large group of drunk chads with 0 inhibition decide to throw themselves at a female group, most likely after receiving a couple of IOIs from said group.
When I believed in PUA i used to go out alone and study how people behave. I have very rarely seen people cold approaching. And if they did, they were always drunk.
Now, sure you can go and tell this girl you find her cute and want her number, and sometimes she'll give it to you.
But listen carefully: the biggest scam in the PUA industry is to make people believe that a phone number means something. A phone number means NOTHING.
VLÖ said:
This is EXTREMELY legit.

All legit posts.

Chad doesnt need to go out to get a gf, he just opens tinder and fucks some 10/10 chick in under an hour

I can't even have friends, how the fuck could I find gf by "lol just go outside"?
Mind you, even my attempts at the former are constantly shut down. Last year I met a guy I knew from middle school who I haven't seen in years. He's popular with a ton of friends so I thought in vein I could get into some social circle (lol), everything went fine during that day and we had fun (he's one of the few people who wouldn't immediately shut me down due to me being a loser), he even lent me a video game and we went away telling each other we'll keep in touch. So the next weekend I write him if we can meet up, he tells me he can't because of this and that, all fine, I then ask what's the next time he's free, total radio silence, doesn't respond. I write him a few weeks later with a similar question but new excuse, no response either. I repeat the same a month later, gives me a response about an upcoming weekend, the weekend comes up, I ask, doesn't even read my message. I haven't spoken to him since and it's been over a year since I last saw him and mind you I still have his game, he basically sacrificed it so that he doesn't have to ever see me anymore. And ALL people treat me like this, seems fine at first with them but then they suddenly ghost me for no given reason - I didn't even have fucking time to give them grief or anything, cut off before anything gets to happen. How the fuck can I get a woman's attention if no one remembers me for more than 5 minutes? People have been telling me "hurr hurr you gotta take the initiative", sorry but I can't ALWAYS be the first one to talk especially if it makes me look like a clingy asshole besides people WOULD be speaking to me first too if they liked me, and I don't even get the chance to connect with them anyway.

giphy.gif

You're suppose to go with friends.

highschoolcel said:
the biggest scam in the PUA industry is to make people believe that a phone number means something. A phone number means NOTHING.