Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Go meet people"

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Sorry I was too busy hitting the gym, taking haircuts and showers, and improving my personality.
Obviously I can't do everything simultaneously
full

I've already met people
And they didn't like me
the pepe database

I've already met people
And they didn't like me
the pepe database
Men usually have high respect for me because I'm pretty good at everything I do.
But women don't appreciate my skill.
If chad comes along and does a fraction of what I can do, women get amazed by his "skills"

Men usually have high respect for me because I'm pretty good at everything I do.
If chad comes along and does a fraction of what I can do, women get amazed by his "skills"
it's awful when you aren't treated accordingly to your power level
many men have told me I'm funny
while women said I have a bad personality
Rare Zeus Pepe (csgo tazer) by ilomax | Redbubble

jfl i saw ur japanese thread, where all the noodle whore foids were fawning over chad who could say 2 sentances while you were speaking fluenty :feelshaha:

Skills are just a way to compensate bad genetics, according to foids

i haven't encountered a mixed social group that has unattached young women above a 1/10 since the late 90s

Every time I meet people, I get criticized on my social awkwardness, they notice it immediatly. I think they can sense my weird aura from yards away.

For people to say me "look for woman your age". Tfu on people

We've all met people they just hate us

i haven't encountered a mixed social group that has unattached young women above a 1/10 since the late 90s
Yes. Women are disappeared. They are gone
They just hold out alone or go in big cities in famous clubs to hunt for rich chads

People don't like making friends with low value males, ESPECIALLY after age 20

Go meat people @ShadowTheEdgehog :lul: :lul: :lul:

toilets dont have to lift a finger in life they dont understand hard work

Go meat people @ShadowTheEdgehog :lul: :lul: :lul:

Lol idk what you are Talking About. I am vegan, just to let you know sweety.

This is what top physical Performance Looks like btw:

Top condo

Yes. Women are disappeared. They are gone
They just hold out alone or go in big cities in famous clubs to hunt for rich chads
True as fuck.
Women don't exist anymore, practically speaking. I don't even see them on the street. I feel like a schizo.

how the fuck do u even meet new people in the current year

if only I could knew it earlier, now I'm 25 and only have 2 friends remaining who gonna ascend because they are not fucking 5'6 AAAAA

True as fuck.
Women don't exist anymore, practically speaking. I don't even see them on the street. I feel like a schizo.
I'm Not the only one experiencing that so.
It's not only about foids not finding us attractive, it's also about them being disappeared completely

True as fuck.
it's all good bro, if you want to sit around and watch fat people hugging and kissing you can just go to the get togethers hosted by people from work/family/acquaintances. perfect.

... and get told to fuck off. That's what happens. These people that say "just go meet people" have never actually tried being a male past 20 that goes out and tries to make friends with strangers. Either they see you as a creep, boring, intruder, a threat to their chances with the few women in their social group, or someone to entertain them briefly.

Let me black pill you on meeting people. If you were attractive, you would have to put in zero effort. Random people you see everywhere will go out of their way to get to know you and be friends.

People are dubious of sub8 males who are friendless post 20s. They assume that to be friendless at that age they must have done something wrong because of course all men are evil, knuckle dragger, cave men, luddites. Chad will always get a pass though.

People are dubious of sub8 males who are friendless post 20s. They assume that to be friendless at that age they must have done something wrong because of course all men are evil, knuckle dragger, cave men, luddites. Chad will always get a pass though.
man failure literally snowballs as early as age 10-11.

here's an extremely brutal story

i was like 10-11 years old at the latest, and I couldn't get my one best friend to come to my birthday party, because there was this like, 6 year old puny kid in our neighborhood who was rich and was born on the same day as me, and had a party with more guests and better food.

so my friend decided to go to the retarded puny kid's party instead.

THAT EARLY i had people refusing to hang out with me because they knew i had less going on. leaving me completely alone on my birthday.

THAT EARLY i had failure snowballing bigger and bigger and creating a death spiral.

that was the last time i ever had a birthday party of any kind, even a fake one, it was all over and i was just 10 or so.

Sorry I was too busy hitting the gym, taking haircuts and showers, and improving my personality.
Obviously I can't do everything simultaneously
full
Ascendance is an uphill battle but it's worth it!

:soy:

man failure literally snowballs as early as age 10-11.

here's an extremely brutal story

i was like 10-11 years old at the latest, and I couldn't get my one best friend to come to my birthday party, because there was this like, 6 year old puny kid in our neighborhood who was rich and was born on the same day as me, and had a party with more guests and better food.

so my friend decided to go to the retarded puny kid's party instead.

THAT EARLY i had people refusing to hang out with me because they knew i had less going on. leaving me completely alone on my birthday.

THAT EARLY i had failure snowballing bigger and bigger and creating a death spiral.

that was the last time i ever had a birthday party of any kind, even a fake one, it was all over and i was just 10 or so.

I was in a similar situation when I was around that age. I played soccer as a kid primarily as an attempt to fit in with the other kids at my school. I remember there was this event/party/get-together after one of the games that almost everyone was invited to except me and like one other kid. I still remember how fucking terrible that felt. I was pretty disliked by the team. A lot of the other kids thought I was super irritating due to my lack of social skills because of my aspergers. One of the main reasons why I hate women so much is due to how foreign exclusion is to them. They'll never know what it's like to experience being ostracized but they have the balls to tell us that every single one of our failings is because of us. They'll never take into consideration that maybe their bloated egos and ability to socialize relatively comfortably is the result of everyone treating them like a literal god for just existing.

Last edited:
Let me black pill you on meeting people. If you were attractive, you would have to put in zero effort. Random people you see everywhere will go out of their way to get to know you and be friends.

brutal

I was in a similar situation when I was around that age. I played soccer as a kid primarily as an attempt to fit in with the other kids at my school. I remember there was this event/party/get-together after one of the games that almost everyone was invited to except me and like one other kid. I still remember how fucking terrible that felt. I was pretty disliked by the team. A lot of the other kids thought I was super irritating due to my lack of social skills because of my aspergers. One of the main reasons why I hate women so much is due to how foreign exclusion is to them. They'll never know what it's like to experience being ostracized but they have the balls to tell us that every single one of our failings is because of us. They'll never take into consideration that maybe their bloated egos and ability to socialize relatively comfortably is the result of everyone treating them like a literal god for just existing.
brutal story, man, definitely relate to that. and yeah, they're literally God right now and it's when they deserve it the least. every interaction with them is at a huge disadvantage an they know it.

I'm too socially isolated at this point to meet new people.

Yes. Making friends gets increasingly harder, every year after you get out of college. Peoples lives slowly close off to new entrants, you hear single normies complain about this too especially once they get into their 30s and their friends get children. Or when they are forced to relocate to another city for a job.

>> Go and meet people! Just talk to people!
>> Ew get away from me creepy stalker! You can’t just talk to strangers like that! Harassment!