Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Go Japan! I’m cheering for Japan to beat the black lesbian monsters on the USA foids’ basketball team

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Of course, a basketball team of lesbian black foids from the United States are going to dominate at the Olympics and be favorites to win gold - that’s why I’m cheering for Japan.

both are ZOG countries so who cares

Watching femoid sports is soy as fuck.

The Jap foids are going to lose - fucking big black American lesbians.

is the game still going? haven’t been able to catch any of the olympics yet myself

Fucking Jap foids - they were shooting air balls.
Japan has fallen

They bring great shame to their country.

There shouldn’t be a foid category in the Olympics because they clear are not the best. If foid sports are to exist they should be in the Paralympics along with the other disabilities. That would also cut down the fucking in the Olympics

Of course, a basketball team of lesbian black foids from the United States are going to dominate at the Olympics and be favorites to win gold - that’s why I’m cheering for Japan.
I couldn't agree anymore, fuck those lesbian foids for the horrible demonic creatures they are for rejecting thousands of men. I'm with Japan, those lesbian foids are foul and gross foids
Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back