Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Go ER on your family (who hates you and treats you like shit) or GET THE FUCK AWAY NOW!!!

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
If you have any mogger in your family: be it your father, brother etc; If you have any hateful foids in your family GO AWAY GO ER

If you get seen with them the mog will be real and someone will meet them: they won't meet you, hell they wouldn't even give you a chance to speak

Please get out of there, file a case against them like I'm being serious and if you're cowardly: just be a slave to them cause as an incel, that's all you can do at that point living with animals

I always ignore the negative aspects of my life and I live in ignorance and I live in fear, I'm advising you if you're younger than me to get out or suffer: the choice is yours

OP seems to be LARPing that if he just doesn't live with chads that foids will forget chads exist in society and he won't get cucked

you should have a chad dad around you to mog you to remind you foids will always choose that and you can't ever escape their hypergamy

Yes, I despise my family too

OP seems to be LARPing that if he just doesn't live with chads that foids will forget chads exist in society and he won't get cucked

you should have a chad dad around you to mog you to remind you foids will always choose that and you can't ever escape their hypergamy
okay but you're affected by people who spend their time with you more than an outsider

Such moggers have shaped my personality by telling me to shut up and I don't know: Can I reverse it? Most likely not

based af fuck your family (especially if they treat you like shit)
yet we can't complain because we must "man up" ,fucking piece of shit of society.

I hate my family but I don't care about them enough to ruin my life by killing them

yet we can't complain because we must "man up" ,fucking piece of shit of society.
Woman up exists too but they just jump; they just can't fly

Once a bird touches the ground, they shoot them down just because it's a bird and they can't fly themselves while we can land as well

If you don't know what I'm talking about: Yesterday I watched a brutal video on this site there was a link to a reddit where the girl kept hitting a guy and he finally pushed her and smirked THEN ALL THE whiteknights came to her rescure and shamed him "Oh why do you hit women man?" I want to kill them all one by one and it does relate to this: my brother and father have treated me unfairly compared to my mom, she got no punishment at all while I never escaped they would even force me to follow her and listen to her while she was being passive aggressive; not to mention they were passive aggressive af too.

I'll give you the link to the brutal video: https://incels.is/threads/pure-foid-priviledge.411097/

This is a thread from a very high IQ (in my opinion) GrAYcel

Woman up exists too but they just jump; they just can't fly

Once a bird touches the ground, they shoot them down just because it's a bird and they can't fly themselves while we can land as well

If you don't know what I'm talking about: Yesterday I watched a brutal video on this site there was a link to a reddit where the girl kept hitting a guy and he finally pushed her and smirked THEN ALL THE whiteknights came to her rescure and shamed him "Oh why do you hit women man?" I want to kill them all one by one and it does relate to this: my brother and father have treated me unfairly compared to my mom, she got no punishment at all while I never escaped they would even force me to follow her and listen to her while she was being passive aggressive; not to mention they were passive aggressive af too.

I'll give you the link to the brutal video: https://incels.is/threads/pure-foid-priviledge.411097/

This is a thread from a very high IQ (in my opinion) GrAYcel
the best thing we can do as outcasts is to ignore femhorroids (and support any politic that is against libtards)

Im saving this thread :feelswhere:

My mother was very aggressive and always started petty arguments