Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Go e ahhh fuel] Fucking chad

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I was talking with this chad (wouldnt call friend) he is like 7/10 he is half famous and foids message him on social media. he showed a message from a brazilian foid trying to talk him with a broken turkish (not even broken it was most retarded thing i ever seen) he laughed and i just smiled but something exploded inside me. knowing chads can go anywhere in the world and FUCK while we're always treated like shit everywhere
why the fuck we even keep living

CHAD IS UNIVERSAL.

U have famous turkish friend bro? ask him for pussy

Stop letting him cuck you. It's a clear power play on his part to make you feel inferior. It's what they do. Just to further boost their hugely inflated egos built through a lifetime of validation.

chad can be international terrorist but still get away with it
Chad can be anything you want him to be and he will still win.
Stop letting him cuck you. It's a clear power play on his part to make you feel inferior. It's what they do. Just to further boost their hugely inflated egos built through a lifetime of validation.
Eugenicist is that you?

yeah even chads existence is mock of us

yeah even chads existence is mock of us
Next time he talks to you about girls, ignore him or something. Don't let him have the satisfaction of asserting superiority over you man...

Life is meaningless if your not chad.You should stop contacting him,having a chad friend as an incel is outright cuckoldry.I'd be enraged beyond belief i were you.

Chad's get can get nudes from females all across the globe. FML

location is irrelevant lookism is acting everywhere like gravity

bones have no language

this is why I hate chad he is completely oblivious to the fact that the only reason he is special is because he got lucky.