Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Go back to india"

stupid white guy

One of these rednecks is going to lose it and go ER on some pajeets. Then the government is going to use that (politicize it) and then import even more ( :feelskek: ) , while continuing to marginalize the White Anglos and Francos.

Being around pajeets will turn even the most liberal cucks racist

Funny how libcuck whites will slowly against their PoC god's, if they had balls they would go for (((root))) of the problem :lul:

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet

@DarkStar doxxed

anybody else getting the server error on the reddit embed

stupid white guy
>Claims to be "anti racist"
>Uses the term "stupid white guy" all because he took a stand against street-shitting
SJWs.is for sure
Btw, great replacement is based
Here you are, claiming to be "anti racist" yet claim a literal demographic replacement is "based" jfl

You SJW anti-white types should be the ones banned if anything, you can go back to Reddit.
oh but he won't do that to niggers

fucking cuckold pigskin
Wish we would, but I've concluded street-shitters are worse than Blacks

I've met a few(mainly online but still) more chill, non-NT, friendly Blacks who don't act like the average Nigger(95% + of them sadly) but curries are almost always the same.

Rules for thee, not for me
Funny how libcuck whites will slowly against their PoC god's, if they had balls they would go for (((root))) of the problem :lul:

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet
Wish we would lol

oh but he won't do that to niggers

fucking cuckold pigskin
Yes, because niggas use the cult of guilt for slavery, and they have associations to protect their rights, such as the blm.

Yes, because niggas use the cult of guilt for slavery, and they have associations to protect their rights, such as the blm.
Exactly

They're a protected class

The only groups it's socially acceptable to hate on, are Curries & Rices: Rices don't really deserve it, but Curries deserve all the hate they fucking get.
said by 80 iq ugly hairy chimp
Jfl we will always live rent-free in their heads

Exactly

They're a protected class

The only groups it's socially acceptable to hate on, are Curries & Rices: Rices don't really deserve it, but Curries deserve all the hate they fucking get.

Jfl we will always live rent-free in their heads
I wouldn't put rice completely on the same level as curry. Rice was able to integrate in the West through culture (Anime, video games, Manga, kpop), Curry could not integrate culturally in any way.

I've met a few(mainly online but still) more chill, non-NT, friendly Blacks who don't act like the average Nigger(95% + of them sadly) but curries are almost always the same.
really? I always thought niggers were worse, curries are retarded sure but most of them are high inhib
said by 80 iq ugly hairy chimp
fuck off nigger nobody is talking to you
Niggers are more violent and repulsive in nature, why protect a group of filthy apes that contribute almost nothing to anyone?

I don't understand why niggers are even seen as human, they are more like primates

I wouldn't put rice completely on the same level as curry. Rice was able to integrate in the West through culture (Anime, video games, Manga, kpop), Curry could not integrate culturally in any way.
I drew the comparison, since it's socially acceptable to hate on rices also.

But yes, Rices were able to integrate for many reasons like you listed, as well as the fact they can behave civilized & contribute a lot to the economy.

Curries are the exact opposite.

really? I always thought niggers were worse, curries are retarded sure but most of them are high inhib

Niggers are more violent and repulsive in nature, why protect a group of filthy apes that contribute almost nothing to anyone?

I don't understand why niggers are even seen as human, they are more like primates
Because using the media, you can get people to do anything. As Dr. Goebbels said, give me the media and I will turn any nation into a herd of pigs. No one considered Niggers to be human before, but today they are very advertised. Even the British considered curry superior to them and used curry as intermediaries between whites and blacks in their colonies in Africa and the Caribbean.

If I owned the media of the world, I could use them to tell the population that eating shit and drinking urine is good for health and 90% of this mass would obey. Only 10% of people are nonconformists who can think completely independently and not copy someone else's mass behavior.

Curries are low-inhib, but in the most retarded & weird ways possible

Aka, street-shitting
Because of "muh slavery" which was only done by a few elites of Whites; never seen them complain about the slavery you guys did which lasted much longer & was more brutal in nature.

They can't even function as an actual collective, look at the gangs & individual-level crime exhibited by them globally

They're also still mentally enslaved in a sense: They think that they're "oppressed" despite the colossal backing they receive from Elites & Jews in the economy, education, media, etc.

Because using the media, you can get people to do anything. As Dr. Goebbels said, give me the media and I will turn any nation into a herd of pigs. No one considered Niggers to be human before, but today they are very advertised. Even the British considered curry superior to them and used curry as intermediaries between whites and blacks in their colonies in Africa and the Caribbean.
if only whites exterminated them all now they're letting them in as hordes and causing a fuckton of problems for everyone ( race wars, more subhumans inbreeding, cultural indifferences )
If I owned the media of the world, I could use them to tell the population that eating shit and drinking urine is good for health and 90% of this mass would obey. Only 10% of people are nonconformists who can think completely independently and not copy someone else's mass behavior.
it's as retarded as it can get if you control what people watch you can manipulate and set the norm/standards for anyone to anything. Like loving niggers to hating niggers to normalizing eating shit. If I had power over the media I would turn everyone into my slave and build my own totalitarian state.
Curries are low-inhib, but in the most retarded & weird ways possible

Aka, street-shitting
no way I don't see western curries shit on the street or act violent like niggers, most of them are casual and dumbfounded but pure curries that live in india are without a doubt extreme subhumans.
Because of "muh slavery" which was only done by a few elites of Whites; never seen them complain about the slavery you guys did which lasted much longer & was more brutal in nature.

They can't even function as an actual collective, look at the gangs & individual-level crime exhibited by them globally

They're also still mentally enslaved in a sense: They think that they're "oppressed" despite the colossal backing they receive from Elites & Jews in the economy, education, media, etc.
YEAH OUR SLAVERY WAS WAY WORSE AND BRUTAL HELL EVEN THE UNITED NATIONS HAD TO STEP IN TO STOP US FROM ENSLAVING THEM ( I'M SERIOUS LOOK IT UP )

Niggers are almost useless when it comes to contributing anything to other non-nigger community. Not to mention that they get a lot of privileges in pigskin countries too.

I still don't blame niggers for acting the way they are, if I was that subhuman and worthless ( and low iq ) I would've done the same.

>Uses the term "stupid white guy" all because he took a stand against street-shitting
SJWs.is for sure

Here you are, claiming to be "anti racist" yet claim a literal demographic replacement is "based" jfl

You SJW anti-white types should be the ones banned if anything, you can go back to Reddit.

Wish we would lol
Is there evidence that this particular Indian guy was taking a shit in the streets of Canada? If he did take a shit then he shouldn't be allowed in Canada.

Is there evidence that this particular Indian guy was taking a shit in the streets of Canada? If he did take a shit then he shouldn't be allowed in Canada.
Tangent & off-topic, I was addressing your specific claims that demographic replacement is a "good thing" & that you like it despite claiming to be "anti racism"

And Curries are causing tons of issues in Cuckada.

Tangent & off-topic, I was addressing your specific claims that demographic replacement is a "good thing" & that you like it despite claiming to be "anti racism"

And Curries are causing tons of issues in Cuckada.
What kinds of problems are they causing in Canada?

SJWs.is for sure

Wish we would lol
"But saar we CEO saar!!"

200.gif

Poor @anandkonda, just got his Canadian citizenship and he is now being told to go back to rotting in curryland.

The labor market and the rental market.
From what I heard, Canada is need of more workers because the Canadians are having less children and the population is aging. Canada is accepting immigrants because they don't have enough canadians to fill these vacant job positions

YEAH OUR SLAVERY WAS WAY WORSE AND BRUTAL HELL EVEN THE UNITED NATIONS HAD TO STEP IN TO STOP US FROM ENSLAVING THEM ( I'M SERIOUS LOOK IT UP )

I wonder why the white slave owners didn't castrate them like how the arabs did. :feelshmm:

From what I heard, Canada is need of more workers because the Canadians are having less children and the population is aging. Canada is accepting immigrants because they don't have enough canadians to fill these vacant job positions
It's all interconnected: there is no normal job and a good standard of living, like a boomer who could support an unemployed wife and a couple of children on one salary and have a house with a car - there is no good standard of living - there are no children - there is no labor force - there is no labor force - so it is imported.

It's literally a vicious bitch circle.

The idea of trying to solve the problem of aging and population extinction by importing foreign populations is literally absurd shit. It's like putting out a fire with gasoline, because second-generation immigrants breed on average the same way as the ordinary population of the country, but now you will have a lower level of trust and a stronger possibility of undermining your country with bloody interethnic conflicts in the style of the troubles in Northern Ireland or the Yugoslav wars.

The idea of trying to solve the problem of aging and population extinction by importing foreign populations is literally absurd shit. It's like putting out a fire with gasoline, because second-generation immigrants breed on average the same way as the ordinary population of the country, but now you will have a lower level of trust and a stronger possibility of undermining your country with bloody interethnic conflicts in the style of the troubles in Northern Ireland or the Yugoslav wars.
If Canadians aren’t having enough children and the population is aging then who will fill all those job positions that are needed to support the economy and the labor force? If you tell Canadians to have more children, that wont work. The governments of China and Japan are encouraging their people to have more children but that hasn't led to an increase In the native population.

Last edited:
If Canadians aren’t having enough children and the population is aging then who will fill all those job positions that are needed to support the economy and the labor force? If you tell Canadians to have more children, that wont work. The governments of China and Japan are encouraging their people to have more children but that hasn't led to an increase In the native population.
I'm telling you, there needs to be a ban on all women's education, a ban on all abortions and the threat of the death penalty for all women who give birth to less than three children by a certain age. Simply put, the problem of extinction and aging of the population can be solved exclusively with the help of totalitarianism.

I'm telling you, there needs to be a ban on all women's education, a ban on all abortions and the threat of the death penalty for all women who give birth to less than three children by a certain age. Simply put, the problem of extinction and aging of the population can be solved exclusively with the help of totalitarianism.
That wont happen. Incels will never be able to run a government. Thats just a fantasy.

"you treat your women like shit" jflllll because that is the most important thing right?? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
this the kind of white bitch thats buys shoes for his wifes boyfriend

"YOU DON'T RESPECT WAHMEN!!!"
Meanwhile
Birth rate is imploding
White women are fucking dogs and niggers over white men
Jfl it's over for whites

"YOU DON'T RESPECT WAHMEN!!!"
Meanwhile
Birth rate is imploding
White women are fucking dogs and niggers over white men
Jfl it's over for whites
Didn’t you say that JBW is law in non-white countries? That means most whites are fakecels. It’s not over for whites according to your logic. Whites are the most beautiful race according to you.