Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill go accelerator

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
go accelerator (dedsr)

This makes me happy

is a certain scientific railgun good? I watched one episode but all I remember is that there are two girls that look like each other

is a certain scientific railgun good? I watched one episode but all I remember is that there are two girls that look like each other
yes bhai but also were you watching railgun T per chance because thats the 3rd season (the girl who looks exactly like the protag doesnt appear in the story until season 2) the first 2 seasons arent on crunchyroll so I know another berson who did that by accident

yes bhai but also were you watching railgun T per chance because thats the 3rd season (the girl who looks exactly like the protag doesnt appear in the story until season 2) the first 2 seasons arent on crunchyroll so I know another berson who did that by accident
Yea I was :lul: I guess I'll start from the beginning and somewhere besides crunchyroll for that first season. So I see it goes No Suffix-->S-->T

me at christmas dinner

you guys wonder why this dude just can pull her Legs off

its because he can manipulate vectors ( everything what has some form of matter / atoms )

so he can just give you wheight , alter your bones so they are like paper , or watever dafuq

The Dude is pretty based ngl.