Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gnostism is misotheism mixed in with idealism

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Gnostism the universe was created by an all evil entity that just wanted worship they argue though there is a true pure god out there.

Miso theism says god exists but hes cruel and petty.

Idealism says there is a pure esseance out there.

Hence gnostism is essentially idealism mixed with miso theism.

The issues with this line of thinking is while there correct god is cruel there incorrect in thinking there is a good god out there

very interesting, but I'm sorry you got no reply.

Postmaxxer detected
My percent chance of shit posting? 100 PERCENT 〛

My percent chance of detecting shit posting? 0 PERCENT 〛

My percent chance of shit posting? 100 PERCENT 〛

My percent chance of detecting shit posting? 0 PERCENT 〛
Just fucking lol.
You didn't have to snap that hard. :feelsrope:

The issues with this line of thinking is while there correct god is cruel there incorrect in thinking there is a good god out there
People have different ideas about what God even is tbh, and there are many variations of what could be described as Gnostic thought. If the Demiurge is evil, or perhaps simply incompetent, and if all creation is similarly flawed, then God is the antithesis of everything the Demiurge controls and represents. God is the uncreated, original source from which everything stems.

I believe what people misunderstand are the implications of this, at least more than anything else. God isn't a conscious entity, or really even a 'being' at all(at least not one capable of being defined), since such things are attempts at placing limits upon that which is limitless, and it's attempting to measure what cannot be measured. It's like trying to imagine and understand the concept of true nothingness, the exact opposite of what you're equipped to handle. The process though which you do this actually runs contrary to the goal.

Gnostism the universe was created by an all evil entity that just wanted worship they argue though there is a true pure god out there.

Miso theism says god exists but hes cruel and petty.

Idealism says there is a pure esseance out there.

Hence gnostism is essentially idealism mixed with miso theism.

Imagine thinking in dichotomy's and not realising that god could be both good and evil at the same time. Humans are perfect examples of displaying both virtue and sin so what makes people think that those who are virtuous don't sin and those that sin don't display virtue. Lucifer fits the image as well and was possibly sent down to assist a species which is slightly aware to the next step of their evolutionary path. Only reason why shit occurs now is because filthy humans can't even comprehend their free will and the effect of their actions, thus those repeat the same mistakes again till they learn, and maybe the reason why they get reborn as a human again till they understand their actions and when to effectively use them. All higher beings do sin and have virtue but they don't let it possess them like how people have compulsive addictions and not releasing their animalistic, physicalist ego.

God or no god, I am still a virgin.

I was a gnostic in the past but now I've been freed from that false religion and rest solely on what Christ did on the cross. Augustine tier.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back