Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Gm

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Man i cant get over the last block i ate. Ive been rejected probably 20 times by now irl and online, but this one is different because the girl is mental.

I was nothing but supportive to her she told me shes suicidal and lonely, i told her i ll check up on you daily dont worry it ll get better and you can vent to me.

2 weeks wasted on this whore, giving her daily compliments and life advice for her to just discard me as if my affection never mattered in the first place.

And then i get blocked out of nowhere. Seriously what is this life?

Whats the point of being a subhuman man? I legit see no point.

Every man under 5'8 should be mercy killed.

Every man with a grotesque face should be mercy killed.

Every man with a micropenis should be mercy killed.

Im not a nazi but everyday its proving to me that hitler was right in thinking of creating a perfectly good looking society with only beautiful people aka aryan race with few exceptions. It is the only way to minimize the suffering of both men and women.

Everything is about looks.

Finally I can say good morning aswell

You just havent been rejected enough bro keep pushing just 30more rejections and you will make it

Good morning.