Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Gm

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I look good today

Hey guys I am going on in a little while ago I am going on a trip with a bunch of razor blades taped to my house on my hand so I’ll probably get a little more sleep then after that the whole thing I can have is just the whole time and then it’s just me a whole life lol lol it’s like I don’t want you guys in my room and you are literally going and I’ll lol I hate you hate me lol I literally don’t care

You waking up is a sign I need to sleep

Hey guys I am going on in a little while ago I am going on a trip with a bunch of razor blades taped to my house on my hand so I’ll probably get a little more sleep then after that the whole thing I can have is just the whole time and then it’s just me a whole life lol lol it’s like I don’t want you guys in my room and you are literally going and I’ll lol I hate you hate me lol I literally don’t care
Okay

Brutal. I stayed up all night till 9pm the next night a few days ago
Man idk if i should do that now to fix my schedule or not I woke up at 9:30pm yesterday after taking a nap

Man idk if i should do that now to fix my schedule or not I woke up at 9:30pm yesterday after taking a nap
Brutal. My sleep is fucked beyond repair. Everything is fucked anymore. I’m so sick of it all honestly. I just sleep however I feel like at that day usually. Fixing it never works

Brutal. My sleep is fucked beyond repair. Everything is fucked anymore. I’m so sick of it all honestly. I just sleep however I feel like at that day usually. Fixing it never works
Only reason I want to fix it is so I have energy for the gym Ive been really incosistent lately because of shit sleep

Only reason I want to fix it is so I have energy for the gym Ive been really incosistent lately because of shit sleep
Same. I haven’t went to the gym in like 2 weeks