Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Gm + cringe confession time

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Gm,

When i was young. Around 17, i was very depressed for only having male friends who didnt care about me at all and 0 experiences with girls from school because of being a manlet.

I was always the shortest guy in class you know the stand infront thing because you re short? I also fought that kind of passive bullying by teachers and stood and sat wherever i want. Fucking whores.

Anyways the story is, one night i googled "romance anime with short guy" and i got Lovely Complex.

I watched it and got mezmerised by it :feelsugh: i got sad when the episodes ended and started frantically looking for season 2.

Anyways i remember this anime boosted my confidence and helped sooth my depression at that time but irl nothing changed, i even watched it again a year later :feelsclown:.

Yesterday i didnt smoke btw tbh ngl :smonk:

The best thing about being short, is having good posture doesn't make you look like a stuck up asshole.

The best thing about being short, is having good posture doesn't make you look like a stuck up asshole.
My posture is shit and i have back pain. Beyond over

Gm,

When i was young. Around 17, i was very depressed for only having male friends who didnt care about me at all and 0 experiences with girls from school because of being a manlet.

I was always the shortest guy in class you know the stand infront thing because you re short? I also fought that kind of passive bullying by teachers and stood and sat wherever i want. Fucking whores.

Anyways the story is, one night i googled "romance anime with short guy" and i got Lovely Complex.

I watched it and got mezmerised by it :feelsugh: i got sad when the episodes ended and started frantically looking for season 2.

Anyways i remember this anime boosted my confidence and helped sooth my depression at that time but irl nothing changed, i even watched it again a year later :feelsclown:.

Yesterday i didnt smoke btw tbh ngl :smonk:
Don't worry brocel, iam 5'2 and can feel you

Best 2024 thread tbh

And I have a better carbon footprint, and I sit better in planes, tbh I just LARP on this site, I love being short

Best 2024 thread tbh

And I have a better carbon footprint, and I sit better in planes, tbh I just LARP on this site, I love being short
Dont forget the best one. You can put on muscles easier.

As if anyone cares.

@kay' do u smoke marijuana

the fuck are these disgusting pictures they put. We dont have that here. Only a warning
legally mandatory in australia. there is a bunch of different pictures they put on them too. i might start collecting them and make a collage or something

the fuck are these disgusting pictures they put. We dont have that here. Only a warning
they had worse shit ive seen in school

Best 2024 thread tbh

I have a short temper+ature!