Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gluttonmax

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Early today I ate an entire pizza myself and drank 6 beers. My stomach was so full that I ended up puking it out later on. There was so much puke that I had to flush the toilet halfway through the puke session so it wouldn't overflow.

What the fuck am I doing with my life.

You threw up after 6 beers? :feelshaha:
Food is good cope

i'm 5'10 and always fluctuate between 180-200 lbs. i can legit eat like a 5 full fucking pizzas and not throw up idk whats wrong with me.

i'm 5'10 and always fluctuate between 180-200 lbs. i can legit eat like a 5 full fucking pizzas and not throw up idk whats wrong with me.
you should competitive eating max
i'm on a diet but today I had one coffee rubbed ribeye, one skirt steak, a cliff bar, a banana, some potatoes, mushrooms, green beans, coffee, a whole box of cinnamon toast crunch, a chocolate bar, 3 tomato basil rice cakes, and a guinness stout. I'm thinking about having another beer but idk. Feels bad mane.

Last edited:
I seem to be doing the opposite. I'm just simply not eating, I could easily skip 1-2 meals in a day.
I just don't have the drive to do anything at all, and that includes eating and feeding myself.

Depends on how frequently you do it. I'm a fatass because I drink like 12 drinks a day and eat fast food nearly every day. I also really dont do much else other than sitting on my computer when I am home.

I know I could lose weight if I exercise and eat better but I simply don't care. I was fit before, took too much work for zero payoff. Gluttonmaxxing is the way to LDAR in style.

reminded me of