Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Glueprittcel chronicles: I was invited by journalist students to talk about journalism and femicides

GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-
You know. Those cases in were a foid's personality radar didn't work and got killed by her partner. It was a case in my country in which a foid was killed by her thug "ex boyfriend". Very curious because she was actually killed in the thug's house despite had a restriction order toward him.
It was a time that I posted libertarian ideas in Facebook and became famous for my anti-socist mindset. A journalist student that was ex-classmate from school invited me to a conversation about journalism and feminism.
They were complaining that new outlets are doing had their job because they were recalling that the victim dated the assesin. That such thing is bad cuz is blaming victim and not the patriarchal society.
I countered them saying" that indeed is in part foid's fault. If I walk in a ghetto neighborhood and I got killed it would be my fault and nobody would blame the patriarchy or even the police. The same applies to foids that date thugs. The guy looked a thug in the same year that she started to date with him". They didn't counter my argument cuz wasn't a debate.
Pd: I received the looks of disgust in the moment that I arrived.

Last edited:
you greycels need to learn how to structure your posts , make different paragraphs :feelswhat:.

also no point in arguing with women

you came to the wrong neighbourhood motherfucker

over for postcels