Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Glowies visiting my house today

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Thx for the company ig

I hope the feds are watching me because it would mean at least someone's recognising my existence

Bro forgot to use incognito mode

Thank u cam again...

I hope the feds are watching me because it would mean at least someone's recognising my existence
Nah some retard dialed emergency number then I literally had glowies at my door

glowies visited my house a slipped some jesus crap under my door. never going outside

Be happy then, because this website is a honeypot and the fbi is watching every step you make here and on other platforms

Be happy then, because this website is a honeypot and the fbi is watching every step you make here and on other platforms
They know how retarded women are

seems like a waste of time from their part but I appreciate the attention anyway

Pic or no real

Cope, any proof of this ? plus saying it with an epstein pic is funny lol

Need some context, can't just say glow niggers showed up at your door and then leave it at that

You don't have gangstalkers, take your meds schizo