Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Glow niggers report in

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
A7B193B7 9E0F 4A5E BD71 0913664E4844

Where’s all the glow niggers trying to find the next ER?

It's unlikely they would need to create accounts; especially ones that would post. :feelshehe:

hard to recruit atm, budget cuts.

I would be happy to be a double agent for a good salary glowniggers. I can give intel about the targets

>postmaxxers are glowies

Agent Johnson reporting in

I’ve sensed a lot of glowniggers lately

"ER" is simply self-defense; it is perfectly legal to protect yourself from dangerous individuals by killing them.

Ideal Hypothetical:

I've been bullied countless times over the past decade. I am an ethnicel. If a privileged White femoid like Shannon Rose Bosanac were to approach me violently, I would have perfect legal recourse to use my personal firearm to shoot her to death.

Shannon's White European features and countless friends are meaningless when the law is involved; I am free to kill an immediate threat to provide myself both physical safety and psychological relief. It makes no difference how "wonderful" of a person S.R.B is if she threatens my rights as a citizen. Simple.

screenshot-from-2021-11-25-21-21-10-png.541093

"Suppose James Knott approaches Intellau Celistic and threatens him with such language violently. Under self defense laws, Intellau is rightfully able to pin "Mr." Knott to the ground with bullets."

Samantha's White European features and countless friends are meaningless when the law is involved; I am free to kill an immediate threat to provide myself both physical safety and psychological relief. It makes no difference how "wonderful" of a person she is if she threatens my rights as a citizen. Simple.