Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Glorious wisdom from @SyrianEtnic

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-

He has taught me so much

"I have a message for you.... ITS OVER"

He is hilarious! I like the guy.

uhsuhaushahusuhsauhuhuhsuhsuhs that guy is funny, does someone here have contact with him??

He seems like a respectable guy.

He can always go back to Syria but he wants an Aryan. :feelshehe:

This video is pure comedy gold:lul: I love it:heart:

uhsuhaushahusuhsauhuhuhsuhsuhs that guy is funny, does someone here have contact with him??
I'm pretty sure it's @SyrianEtnic

he types the same way and is a syrian in germany

EDIT: yes its him

Last edited:
its over for me

Is that really @SyrianEtnic? Cool if so.

What's amazing is he's not even bad looking. He's got a perfectly normal face. But receding hair, and short, and ethnic so it's game over.

This is what's becoming fascinating about the blackpill. It used to just affect mutants. Now it will affect at least 1/3 of us ethnics, even the "normal" ones.

sex-men-women-jpg.34488

Once it's 50%+ of ethnics it's gonna get wild. Another 5 years max at this rate.

norwooding level 2, its over

What's amazing is he's not even bad looking. He's got a perfectly normal face. But receding hair, and short, and ethnic so it's game over.

This is what's becoming fascinating about the blackpill. It used to just affect mutants. Now it will affect at least 1/3 of us ethnics, even the "normal" ones.

sex-men-women-jpg.34488

Once it's 50%+ of ethnics it's gonna get wild. Another 5 years max at this rate.
That number is only for USA man, he lives in Germany which is a pure white country.

I imagine that there is even more harder for ethnics.

Lol funny and true, I have similar features to this sand nigga. @SyrianEtnic it's over for you.

He is like the ethnic version of Jsanza29.

Last edited:
That number is only for USA man, he lives in Germany which is a pure white country.
Germany it's not so full of minorities as USA, but has big amounts of Turkish, Kurds and more. Plus, lots of Syrians refugees migrated to Germany.

This guy's awesome.

Its over for me in all areas of life

He seems like a respectable guy.
I just hate that every ethnic thinks that if they would be white they would have free sex. I look like him but i'm white and look where i'm posting, i did experiment with tinder and got 3 matches in 3 months it's so over, while one dude which i know from polish incel discord complains that he had 50 matches in 1day he calls himself biggest incel in the world what a fucking joke. Western foids actually like to fuck ethnics (arabs) but only handsome and tall ones. If you are ugly or/and a manlet no matter which race it's over for you.

Last edited:
Shit! He is banned :what: Why ?

he did his homework...
good kiddo.

sex-men-women-jpg.34488

By 2030 95% of ethnics will be incel. Coincidentally that will be the year World War 3 starts.

He was an enrichment for this subhuman forum....now he is gone :feelsbadman: Hamudi we will all miss you!

it's over for him, mods banned him now he will go ER

Migtow is a cope movement

I hope this is not a permaban. Hamudi is at home here.

What a shame. He's an incel legend...
Yes he is. Are there any other forums he is active on? I miss Hamudi, he was really an enrichment for this subhuman forum.

I just hate that every ethnic thinks that if they would be white they would have free sex. I look like him but i'm white and look where i'm posting, i did experiment with tinder and got 3 matches in 3 months it's so over, while one dude which i know from polish incel discord complains that he had 50 matches in 1day he calls himself biggest incel in the world what a fucking joke. Western foids actually like to fuck ethnics (arabs) but only handsome and tall ones. If you are ugly or/and a manlet no matter which race it's over for you.
Reading this and reading your signature i came to the conclusion that you are 100% volcel.

Its good when people deliever themselfes like that.

We need to track down Hamudi, shame he got banned, all the funniest and most based users always get banned.

Hamudi is among the incel saints, how dare the mods ban him.

He disapeard from this website. I hope he is okay to be honest

@SyrianEtnic

Based @SyrianEtnic
But tbh, he doesn't look too bad, he just has too much bodyfat.

What makes it over for him is that he is ethnic and short. He has a nice face though under the blubber, but as an ethnic, no chance in hell, especially in Germany. They are tall as fuck there.