Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Glorification of misogyny in this community needs to stop

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
The title. I strongly stand by it.

A loud minority in this community is literally pro-sexism and it is fucking disgusting, retarded and overall stupid even when regarding the blackpill.

Why?

Allow me to explain. As involuntary celibates, we are the people that lack first and foremost love and affection from the opposite gender. We cannot get into a relationship and that is one of the biggest problems in our lives. True, we are angry at women for being shallow and stupid most of the time so some individuals in this community started promoting, glorifying and normalizing misogyny as something we should do to cope with our inceldom.

First and foremost, this puts our community in really fucking bad light, and only helps the media in order to demonize us further.
Second, misogyny will not help. As our primary problem is lacking love, affection, and sex from the opposite gender, hating women just makes us even more toxic.
Third, we'll get no love from it. Acting toxic towards women will only make them hate us more. For us to ascend and get emotional and sexual gratification our partner has to see our wonderful personalities, be sexually attracted to us and want to partake in sex.

So, to the loud minority on here:
Please stop demonizing all of us with your retarded ideas.

Call me a cuck all you want, but sexism is wrong in every way, shape and form. Sexism against a man is just as bad as sexism against a woman, and vice versa.

Thank you for listening and feel free to politely tell me how I am wrong :feelskek:

soyboy16.jpg

I just defended m'ladies, Reddit queens! :y'all:

Can I get sex now? :p

Next thread: blackpill needs to stop

@First loss

As for the topic. Based as fuck!

Before we know it people will say water isn't a good drink

This! So much this!

I dont hate women for the sake of it cuck

I am against sexism.

Therefore, women should stop hating 80% of men

Damn that's fucking brilliant

Dad

me when i see stinky misogynistic incels

ok this is epic I'm deleting my account

I knew you would have something good for that cuck who originally posted this :feelskek:

I am against sexism.

Therefore, women should stop hating 80% of men
Yeah, exactly.
If a woman will be sexist to me, I will be sexist to her. I treat people the way they treat me, and I will not care about your gender or sexuality.

epically satired, take my upvotes and run

:bluepill:

Next stop is allowing foids onto this site.

Blackpill inevitably leads to misogyny once you know the truth. That's just the nature of it.

If they treat me like shit i will do the same. Fair?

I bet the cuck who wrote the retarded "rape is the most horrible thing in the world and all inkels are Borg-like collectively responsible for it" post actually thought this was serious. His butthurt must have been epic when his pea brain finally realized he got trolled.

We shall not be cucked

Whats with the "Glorification of *blank* in this community needs to stop" crap.
Is this forum being invaded by snowflakes?

My answer yes.

fuck off you fucking weakling, the media will demonize us regardless, they call Donald Trump racist regardless of him not saying anything racist, they will call us murderers and rapists regardless of whether we actually are or not, women belong in the kitchen it is the natural order of things giving foids freedom is like giving a child meth

My answer yes.
fuck off you fucking weakling, the media will demonize us regardless, they call Donald Trump racist regardless of him not saying anything racist, they will call us murderers and rapists regardless of whether we actually are or not, women belong in the kitchen it is the natural order of things giving foids freedom is like giving a child meth
check the spoiler u monkeys

I dont hate woman, i hate hypergamy maxxed sluts.

too much :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

take it bruh :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

soyboy16.jpg

I just defended m'ladies, Reddit queens! :y'all:

Can I get sex now? :p
In soycuck's mind:
"Teehee, yes you can."

In reality:
"teehee, in a million years after I am done riding the cock carosel you will have the lucky chance of me settling down with you"
Image result for fat ugly feminist

jfl @ people who thought this was serious

First, what is the misogyny specifically you're talking about? Is it rape? Murdering women? Or anything else?

Second, I agree that saying bad things about women would paint us in bad light. But some of us just need a release of saying something which are not accepted in other places to cope with our shitty lives. Perhaps we can solve this by adding a new tag like [In Roblox] or [In Minecraft]. But it's true that we need to control our behavior.

Third, eventhough the minority exist, as you can see we incels here rarely make threads or post what I would call as misogyny, cause that's not what we want after all. We in general would definitely prefer women lusting over us than us Auschwitzing them by gaschambermaxxing.

Fourth, don't bluepill here. If you're blackpilled you know that you have to be sexually attractive to women or else all is lost no matter what. Personality doesn't matter for us incels. Hated and friendzoned which incels have experienced mean the same, inceldom. Even though the latter clearly tells that our personality is good.

Fifth, similar to the second point, for one or two of us having hard lives because of how women treat us, saying one or two misogynistic things are ok to cope. And why do I say it's ok? Toxic or not is decided by women. The abusive Chad they're dating is a saint to them compared to us kind and decent truecels. For us deformedcels or ugly gigaturbomanlets, we simply don't have any hopes for that. Hence why we say it's over. And frankly we have nothing to lose no mattER what we CHOose to say siNCe we're too unattractive physically. And the result will be the sAMe: inceldom

First, what is the misogyny specifically you're talking about? Is it rape? Murdering women? Or anything else?

Second, I agree that saying bad things about women would paint us in bad light. But some of us just need a release of saying something which are not accepted in other places to cope with our shitty lives. Perhaps we can solve this by adding a new tag like [In Roblox] or [In Minecraft]. But it's true that we need to control our behavior.

Third, eventhough the minority exist, as you can see we incels here rarely make threads or post what I would call as misogyny, cause that's not what we want after all. We in general would definitely prefer women lusting over us than us Auschwitzing them by gaschambermaxxing.

Fourth, don't bluepill here. If you're blackpilled you know that you have to be sexually attractive to women or else all is lost no matter what. Personality doesn't matter for us incels. Hated and friendzoned which incels have experienced mean the same, inceldom. Even though the latter clearly tells that our personality is good.

Fifth, similar to the second point, for one or two of us having hard lives because of how women treat us, saying one or two misogynistic things are ok to cope. And why do I say it's ok? Toxic or not is decided by women. The abusive Chad they're dating is a saint to them compared to us kind and decent truecels. For us deformedcels or ugly gigaturbomanlets, we simply don't have any hopes for that. Hence why we say it's over. And frankly we have nothing to lose no mattER what we CHOose to say siNCe we're too unattractive physically. And the result will be the sAMe: inceldom

Are you joking yourself or did you not understand that OP was making a parody

Are you joking yourself or did you not understand that OP was making a parody
Kek I didn't read the [JFL] and didn't see the spoiler. I thought it's serious cause these recent days we're full of actual bluepilled threads. It's over for low IQcels like me

Kek I didn't read the [JFL] and didn't see the spoiler. I thought it's serious cause these recent days we're full of actual bluepilled threads. It's over for low IQcels like me

you wrote an essay for no reason bro
it's over :feelsrope:

you wrote an essay for no reason bro
it's over :feelsrope:
Never began. Tbh I save that essay to debate cucks in the future. At least it helps me to pass my time in this hardship of NoFap days :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

My answer yes.
The LARPing bluepilled chads are trying to take what separates us from complete cucks.