Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Globohomo has gotten turkey now

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I was in the same room as my dad on my laptop while he was watching mass produced turkish soap opera#7273849. Everything was typical with the massive amounts of adultery, chads, comic relief chubby guy. But one thing i saw was something i never saw in turkish media and i thought i would never see

The husband of the soap opera was ofc exposed for cheating but not with a woman, another fucking man. I never would in my life think there would be gay shit in the supposed muslim, based trad antilgbt turkey. Clearly globohomo is winning with this small change. Wont be long before we see full blown gay orgies on turkish television and itll be normal. Its small for them now causw they probably fear riots if it was bigger but these small victories will get bigger for them to brain wash the future generations

It's better to know who our enemies are rather than sugarcoated their actual identity; we can point out this kind of thing as criticism

So it'll be easier to say, "Okay he went for chad he's gay he's not trustworthy, I'm ugly" instead of saying the gay dude served justice, because after that there's no excuse.

Just like it'll be biased for a woman to say chad has a better personality than any of us, it'll be bias for a gay guy and hopefully we can tell stories about it that way instead of this illusion of the what's right created by a gay bandwagon.

I doubt the jury will accept such an excuse because obviously they're morons and narcissistic self righteous idiots who think such a thing as objective morality exists and yes, they do believe this because they judge based on this (sometimes), although sometimes women get away for outrageous acts, incels don't get away when they rape; I have no idea why but we can surely talk about this injustice later on if justice is not served.

Elliot Rodger decided to take his own life we all know to what extent it was harder and harder for him to do "the right thing" and it was more tempting to do the wrong thing merely because he's sexually frustrated and an outcast, victim to several occasions of bullying and so on: We can talk about this today and that's one thing I appreciate.

Last edited:
would be gay shit in the supposed muslim, based trad antilgbt turkey

Years ago, I read a story of Turkish Muslim males executing fornicators in rural areas of the country.

they always had turkey, ever since they secularized

That's why i don't have a TV.Its just brainwashing propaganda.