Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Globalist media is mad at Putin because he protects his people from destructive moral values

BFP

BFP

Banned
-
PeterTatchellRussia.jpg

Just lol at this psy op during world cup
long live Putin
he knows the west is being undermined by lgbt and feminism and he doesn't want this cancer to spread there too

PeterTatchellRussia.jpg

Just lol at this psy op during world cup
long live Putin
he knows the west is being undermined by lgbt and feminism and he doesn't want this cancer to spread there too

Putin Gives Grant to Teach Family Values - Opposition to Abortion, Premarital Sex Surges

"Over 10,000 students heard lectures promoting traditional family values. Student questionnaires reveal significant improvement, with 34% opposing premarital sex, and 53% opposing abortion"

https://russia-insider.com/en/chris...sition-abortion-premarital-sex-surges/ri23773

I identify much more with Putin than the current governments in the US/Western Europe. Pro-white/pro-incel policies.

the media in my country shills against Russia pretty much every day, i suspect the population in the EU and North America are being prepared for NATO intervention against Russia. Maybe they can conscript a few of the 1,000,000+ 18-35 male refugees coming into Europe

russia is the last bastion of hope for the white race

Russia once were the only western nation without traditional western values, now they are the ones which maintain them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back