Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Glasspill

do you agree

• Total voters
O

OOF3264

Banned
-
We all know that looks are random and you are stuck with them for the rest of your life. Personality is also random and determined from birth because if you look awful/act weird then society hates you. This morphes your personality and hate from society usually =bad personality and depression.
wealth is random and determined from birth because your wealth usually depends on your parents wealth, your circumstances, and your intelligence, all of which are mostly random.
status is random becuase it depends on wealth and looks.
all of this makes sure that you can't improve and your are stuck in your current situation.
there is very little you can do about this.
looksmaxxing means you need to get enough money to get surgury.
and since you are mostly stuck in your parents wage bracket, that might not be possible.
if you put dating into an equation, it looks like this
50% looks
25% status
15% wealth
5% personality
5% other
you are all doomed
its over

There is only 1 past, therefore there must be only 1 future. Life is deterministic, our lives couldn't have gone any other way. If we had a computer with endless computational power and we knew the exact state of the universe during the big bang (location of every single particle etc) we could calculate the future with 100% accuracy.

Life is just a very long domino game. There is no choosing, there is just existing. Saying that humans have a free will is like saying a domino piece chose to fall. What you do today is just a small fragment of a chain reaction billions of years long.

Last edited:
We all know that looks are random and you are stuck with them for the rest of your life.
Looks are not random. They are genetic, just like height. If you came from ugly parents you will be an ugly child.

Looks are not random. They are genetic, just like height. If you came from ugly parents you will be an ugly child.
Sometimes they're random. My mom is 5'10, my dad is 6'1, and I have two brother who are 6'5 and 6'6. I'm 5'6.

There are precursors, but it is pretty random
also @OOF3264 i somewhat agree

I have two brother who are 6'5 and 6'6. I'm 5'6.
How did you survive that mog.
c18aaa9a0d11092e22bc21d5652c55a81f5d091a.png

gigacope

looks are at least 80%
Really depends tbh. The thing is, most men don't have enough status or wealth for these to even come into play at all, at least in the west. But on the other hand, money alone can literally buy you a wife in some countries.

How did you survive that mog.
c18aaa9a0d11092e22bc21d5652c55a81f5d091a.png
I didn't. I'm a mentally insane schizo autist with uncontrollable rage who got disonwed by his family and dropped out of college.

still random, getting a ugly parent instead of a chad parent is random
plus sometimes the child is the complete opposite of the parents or at least different