Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Glasses.

S

Sergio

Greycel
I have to wear glasses. In the degenerate hell that is high school, people said I looked like a pedo because of the "unfashionable" frames. I have added a picture below for review.

IMG 20180413 151502

They were right only grannies use glasses like these.

Sorry, my friend.

Wear contact lenses and get a better frame, seriously. My grandma wears those exact glasses.

Those are pedo glasses. Why not get a better pair?

I have to side with the normies on this. You can't wear this frame. Get rid of it.
You have 2 options. Get contact lenses or a modern frame like this:
men-sunglasses-in-style-2017-700x344.jpg

they aren't "pedo" frames, they're very trendy hipster glasses.

glasses are a fuckup. if you get metal frames you'll look like a neckbeard. if you get plastic frames youll look like a numale.

just get contacts.

You are a pedo no matter what if you are ugly.

I like those frames:). I like wearimg glasses because i think i look better with them.

I also wear glasses.

my eyesight is god awful, so I wear them whenever I'm not sleeping or gymceling.

I also have a lazy eye and glasses help center my pupil

Everyone always judges you as a nerd as well

Buy some ray bans that fit your face and skull. Glasses supposedly help your face, they add symmetry and hide weak eye area.

glasses are like any other accessory, highly tailored to individual profile. takes a good search and a fair bit of luck to find a good set.
Sorry you had to wear those abominations op

I wear glasses, can't see shit otherwise. I don't think it's that big a deal to be honest lol.

wear some normie glasses

There are only types of glasses you should wear

1. Squarish thick black framed glasses
2. Completely round metal frame glasses
3. Rimless glasses

The first two types are in style. The first is fading in favor of the second. Rimless glasses bring out your eyes more and are less noticeable.

You can get better glasses than that.

Normie fashion is gay. Men are not suppose to care about fashion. I'm sure normies would want you too wear thick framed glasses from the 50s so you would look like a proper non threatening low T numale cuck.

Buy some ray bans that fit your face and skull. Glasses supposedly help your face, they add symmetry and hide weak eye area.