Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Glasses.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Notice that in movies, music videos, memes etc. guys wearing glasses are always uncool ones? Nerds, losers, virgins, mamma's boys. They are objects of ridicule and subtle bullying. Of course, 'smart' men also sometimes wear glasses but being 'smart' don't guarantee having sexual life. Wearing glasses is a sort of a curse.

if you have glasses, why are you even living?

Glasses - "Defective". They need an object to mitigate a natural "defect" they have. That is the normie viewpoint.

Bullying is about power, after all.

Glasses - "Defective". They need an object to mitigate a natural "defect" they have. That is the normie viewpoint.

Bullying is about power, after all.
I've reverse bullied bullies and they don't say shit :feelskek::feelskek:
A fun fact for everyone to know: bullies are soft people but they hide it by psyching themselves up thinking they are hardened criminals

Last edited:
Over for myopiacels.

Get laser surgery or learn the handling of cordage (so you can dexterously rope).

I did the surgery; 0 regrets.

Who cares what society standards are? Unless of course you want to be part of it.
I don't.

Cope. Chad with glasses slay because retarded foids think that he's smart.
Bones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>eyesight

Over for myopiacels.

Get laser surgery or learn the handling of cordage (so you can dexterously rope).

I did the surgery; 0 regrets.
How much time has passed since then? My uncle did it too, and although he's quite happy too with his daylight vision he says it is not so good at night.

Unironically.
Proxy image 6

>durr he won't get laid cuz of his glasses!
Also fun fact, I found this pic by searching for "smart man" JFL

if you have glasses, why are you even living?
Probably the only reason why I haven't committed suicide is because I don't wear glasses ( though I have glasses ). Seeing disgust in the eyes of females also seeing happy pretty faces everyday would lead to an extreme levels of sadness, anger and resentment.
Chad belongs to the special caste.

(((Google algorithms))) hate truecels. Hailo is real
I hate Jewgle as much as everyone else but the results are to be expected in this case.

Disregarding the propaganda in real-life algorithms, a good neutral algorithm should simply present you with what other people have deemed relevant. And by "other people" I unfortuately mean the simps, the normies and the foids as they make up the bulk of the Internet consoomers. Now think about what they'd look for if they'd search for pics of smart men. You guessed it: Chad with glasses.

I hate Jewgle as much as everyone else but the results are to be expected in this case.

Disregarding the propaganda in real-life algorithms, a good neutral algorithm should simply present you with what other people have deemed relevant. And by "other people" I unfortuately mean the simps, the normies and the foids as they make up the bulk of the Internet consoomers. Now think about what they'd look for if they'd search for pics of smart men. You guessed it: Chad with glasses.
High IQ. OP is coping hard

How much time has passed since then? My uncle did it too, and although he's quite happy too with his daylight vision he says it is not so good at night.
I did transPRK, which is different from LASIK. It has been 2.5 months since then, and other than dry eyes, and having to always wear sunglasses outside, there aren't any side effects for me currently.

I did transPRK, which is different from LASIK. It has been 2.5 months since then, and other than dry eyes, and having to always wear sunglasses outside, there aren't any side effects for me currently.
Ah, my uncle did LASIK, I think those ones are more prone to secondary effects like the one he had.

I wear glasses
I wear em to interviews and for the first few days of work, then I drop em and say I wear contacts :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Glasses = High IQ halo.

Yep, its another negative stereotype.

Just get eye contacts bro:feelsLSD:

Screenshot 20210919 135339 DuckDuckGo

no glasses for your jawline

Yes.

And then, when you see how much more comfortable it is with lenses vis-a-vis glasses, take the next step and get laser surgery.
I lose at least 1-2 points when wearing glasses. Daily contact lenses are the best right?