Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Glasses users were condemned to die in the hunter-gatherer era.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
There is this thought that haunts me from time to time: i have to wear glasses, if i had lived in the hunter-gatherer era i probably would have died from being killed by a beast or an alpha male or starvation (because i couldn't be able to hunt).

It's not that i'm blind if i take off my glasses, i can go around, doing things and i can put a fight, but the few times i had to do that (and the glasses were the first thing that fell off in the heat of the fight) i realized that seeing without them impairs my perception of depth and it's definetely a disadvantage.

This is the definite beta trait. I know there are chads with glasses but honestly, aside from models that you see on the internet, it's extremely rare to see them in real life.

I cannot avoid to think about my inferiority just for my eye vision. I am not suited for physical activity, i am not suited for reproduction.

Run cyclops theory, it cant go wrong

is this a new fetish or something ?

They all had perfect eye vision from not staring at books and getting proper nutrition. Some tribes saw as well as if they had binoculars no joke. The modern man is a pug compared to a wolf.

Short sightedness is very common in the southern chinese. I thnk it 68% Han Chinese that wear glasses

IMO it evolved in forest-dwelling populations that didn't need long range vision. But, yeah its an incel trait aesthetically glasses hide a large part of the face and you assume the wearer to be smarter but socially, sexually and physcially weaker.

Short sightedness is very common in the southern chinese. I thnk it 68% Han Chinese that wear glasses

IMO it evolved in forest-dwelling populations that didn't need long range vision. But, yeah its an incel trait aesthetically glasses hide a large part of the face and you assume the wearer to be smarter but socially, sexually and physcially weaker.
some femoids fetishize chads with glasses, and everyone is desperate to fuck women with glasses because they think they are not ballbusters.

that's enough for people to say shit like 'glasses are sexy' with a straight face.

It is over for Cavecels.

How can this._____Ever hope to compete with this?

they just stared into the sun for hours to get natural lasik bro cavemen doctors performed it

There is this thought that haunts me from time to time: i have to wear glasses, if i had lived in the hunter-gatherer era i probably would have died from being killed by a beast or an alpha male or starvation (because i couldn't be able to hunt).

It's not that i'm blind if i take off my glasses, i can go around, doing things and i can put a fight, but the few times i had to do that (and the glasses were the first thing that fell off in the heat of the fight) i realized that seeing without them impairs my perception of depth and it's definetely a disadvantage.

This is the definite beta trait. I know there are chads with glasses but honestly, aside from models that you see on the internet, it's extremely rare to see them in real life.

I cannot avoid to think about my inferiority just for my eye vision. I am not suited for physical activity, i am not suited for reproduction.

I used to need glasses but I stopped using them for a month or so and recovered my vision, depends on your problem the only thing you need is to avoid non hunter-gatherer behaviours with your vision (too close to the computer and too much hours on it for example, other is reading, smartphone or even tailoring) when I start to rot 24/7 the problems come again but I fix them again, is definitely genetic but can be fixed, is distance adaptive vision, your vision adapts to your daily activities and is probably a genetically adaptation to modern times after industrial revolution.

I used to need glasses but I stopped using them for a month or so and recovered my vision, depends on your problem the only thing you need is to avoid non hunter-gatherer behaviours with your vision (too close to the computer and too much hours on it for example, other is reading, smartphone or even tailoring) when I start to rot 24/7 the problems come again but I fix them again, is definitely genetic but can be fixed, is distance adaptive vision, your vision adapts to your daily activities and is probably a genetically adaptation to modern times after industrial revolution.

I highly doubt that i could do that in my 30's. Maybe i'll try the lenses to feel more alpha.

Its a bit of a dirty secret in the optometrist industry - glasses prescribed to borderline cases basically doom that person to a lifetime of glasses use, as the muscles that control the shape and position of the internal eye structure change in response to not being needed as much. People naturally go short sighted as those muscles weaken or don't develop properly, made worse by close work e.g. reading books or looking at close screens (that activity results in muscles not being used and weakening).

Abandon the glasses and deal with the symptoms for a while, your case is identically to mine.

I'm not even that young and it still works and I work in front of computer all day the 7 days of the week.

chad would get away with any type of glasses