Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Glasses do ruin your face

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
I remember when talking with my grandma in voice chat, and I asked her how do I look better, with or without glasses
when I took off my glasses she seemed very happy about that and had a huge smile in her face (felt like she had a relief), but then she said some blue pilled shit "I see a version of you with glasses, and another version of you without glasses, one of them doesn't look better then the other" (basically because I look like a different person without glasses)

Last edited:
I remember when talking with my grandma in voice chat, and I asked her how I looked better,
when I took off my glasses she seemed very happy about that and had a huge smile in her face, but then she said some blue pilled shit "I say a version of yourself with glasses, and another version of you without glasses" (basically because I look like a different person without glasses)

Glasses make you look disgusting unless you are chad.

just wear lenses tbh

Anigif enhanced 21595 1440181340 2

I hate my glasses tbh

I think I might have to start wearing glasses soon since my vision is getting worse.

My current incel me will mog my glassescel me, it's fucking over. :feelscry::feelsrope:

There's no glasses for your face

Inb4 sees me

My glasses actually make my eye area look a tad better tbh

I look like shit in my glasses, l avoid wearing them around people when I can. It sucks being a short-sightedcel.

My glasses actually make my eye area look a tad better tbh

Glasses will only reduce your SMV if your eyes are good/decent. If you have a shit eye area like me then it won't matter.

Laser eye surgery is worth it if you have something like astigmatism that it can fix.

Glasses make you look disgusting unless you are chad.

Yup. Unless you have the facial structure to pull off glasses without sacrificing your rating, glasses are a liability, period.

Glasses actually make me look decent. it hides the black circles around my eyes

I look like shit in my glasses, l avoid wearing them around people when I can. It sucks being a short-sightedcel.
This, if I see old acquaintances in public I need to remove my glasses because I look like a child molester with them on

Glasses actually make me look decent. it hides the black circles around my eyes
Cope
and I am pretty sure that glasses create black circles

Cope
and I am pretty sure that glasses create black circles
I dont wear or need glasses, I noticed tho that when I do wear them I look less subhuman

Yeah and my prescription is so strong that they warp the appearance of my eye area even more than usual. I mean my eye area is bad regardless, but my glasses make it worse.

I think I might have to start wearing glasses soon since my vision is getting worse.

My current incel me will mog my glassescel me, it's fucking over. :feelscry::feelsrope:
Been wearing glasses since 10. Over for me.

not in my case
my face looks bloated and retarded without glasses, if i didnt wear them since i was a kid i would probably be completely friendless and socially retarded