Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Glad there isn’t an upvoting or downvoting system

Guccicel

Guccicel

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
-
Seriously it’s mechanics like that that ruin places like Reddit and Imgur cause everyone becomes tribalistic and the place turns into an echo chamber. I have seen people get 180 downvotes just for saying things that are even slightly against the status quo.

Yeah it's generally a toxic feature that ends up in people being shamed for simply having a different opinion. In places infested with numales it's even worse, as they will team up to downvote anything they disagree with into oblivion

I see your point. Someone’s comment got majorly downvoted on CuckTears just for defending me.

I see your point. Someone’s comment got majorly downvoted on CuckTears just for defending me.
Do you enjoy when people defend you on leddit though its full of cucks

I don't condone an up/downvote system, but I would like the idea of just "liking" a post, like on looksmax, or lookism I dunno, that way we don't have people just quoting other people left and right, thus spamming the thread.

Attachments

• C98BDD52-D931-464E-A4CE-AF681F414831.png
    C98BDD52-D931-464E-A4CE-AF681F414831.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 59
I agree with this. I remember getting ganged up on a lot because of this. I’ve gotten 80 downvotes on one comment before

I agree with this. I remember getting ganged up on a lot because of this. I’ve gotten 80 downvotes on one comment before
BrettyBoy gets bullied in looksmax. Me

JFL if you think that stuff doesn’t happen here just because there’s isn’t a visual marker to illustrate these actions

Oh I know it happens here but at least there isn’t a visual marker and it doesn’t actually push your post to a place where barely anyone can see it

fucking lold at the conversation on this thread

Seriously it’s mechanics like that that ruin places like Reddit and Imgur cause everyone becomes tribalistic and the place turns into an echo chamber. I have seen people get 180 downvotes just for saying things that are even slightly against the status quo.
If the mods ever add something like that I'm out of here asap

Upvoted my good sir! :soy:
You win the internet for today! :soy:

Even a woman was downvoted relentless for stating that the “patriarchy” didn’t exist.

(It was me, posing as one. But still. They didn’t know that. Even women who don’t think like their cult does are downvoted).

Even a woman was downvoted relentless for stating that the “patriarchy” didn’t exist.

(It was me, posing as one. But still. They didn’t know that. Even women who don’t think like their cult does are downvoted).
Oh wow.

Lookism had rep points or something, I think that’s about the time I first left along with the crypto mining that slowed the site to levels not seen since dial-up.

Same, it only promoted left-wing propaganda.