Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill GL Ethnic =/= White passing

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Many users on the forum think that any ethnics that is GL is somehow white passing when it's far from the truth. GL ethnic =/= white passing or med passing. 95% of ethnics do not pass as meds, even the lightskinned ones. Users here just associate a round pudgy dark face with being ethnic and anything that deviates from this norm as being med.

Most Mainland meds look white. Users here think that they look completely different to North euros when they are literally the shorter, darker and more tropical version of their non- CroMagnon Northern European counterparts. Guys like Michele Morrone etc do look arab and meds like that do exist but they are only found in Sicily, Malta and other peripheral southern european islands and no body considers them to be white irl. They are ethnic but most meds look like this. Literally as white as they come.

GL lightskinned ethnics look what they are, that is GL ethnics that's it. The general morphology of the skull and features obviously do resemble whites because they are still part of the greater caucasoid race but they are not europeans

And there is no such features are ""white features"". A tall forehead, a straight sharp nose or strong jawline doesn't make someone white. Even traits that are most commonly associated with whites like blonde hair and blue eyes aren't exclusive to europeans or whites to make someone white passing. It's usually a combination of a several traits like these that whites have that gives them that look.

The only ethnics that regularly pass as whites are the white mixed and white adjacent ethnicities like Castizos, Levantines, Some North African tribes, Turks and Chenchens. 99% of ethnics outside of these ethnicities do not pass as whites even those Afghan cave dwellers with light eyes/hair or those redhead yazidi women are not whites.

Zayn Malik next to an actual white guy. Zayn mogs liam hard but that doesn't make him white. Notice how different he looks next to Liam. They both are different races. Zayn is half white but still looks paki/ethnic

Salludon looks Iranian mixed with south Asian

Safir looks Arab/Nafri(North African)

Last edited:
@comradespiderman29 @DarkStarDownBad @Mecoja

racepill is valid but it doesn't overpower good looks automatically.

obviously an average white is going to be worse than an ethnic chad

People usually guess someone's ethnicity as Latino or meds because they are not sure. Maybe it's the other way around, not white passing ethnic but ethnic passing white guys.

I agree, there's more to looks than skin colors or few other features. Like darker Italians and Spaniards still obviously look white, while darker Turkish guy doesn't looks white at all. Coloring can fool on first look.

Ethnics can be good looking without having traits that are usually associated with whites only or for the most part. But some races still have more attractive features than other races even accounting for their appealing features that aren't linked to whites solely.

Many users on the forum think that any ethnics that is GL is somehow white passing when it's far from the truth. GL ethnic =/= white passing or med passing. 95% of ethnics do not pass as meds, even the lightskinned ones. Users here just associate a round pudgy dark face with being ethnic and anything that deviates from this norm as being med.

Most Mainland meds look white. Users here think that they look completely different to North euros when they are literally the shorter, darker and more tropical version of their non- CroMagnon Northern European counterparts. Guys like Michele Morrone etc do look arab and meds like that do exist but they are only found in Sicily, Malta and other peripheral southern european islands and no body considers them to be white irl. They are ethnic but most meds look like this. Literally as white as they come.

View attachment 1182367

GL lightskinned ethnics look what they are, that is GL ethnics that's it. The general morphology of the skull and features obviously do resemble whites because they are still part of the greater caucasoid race but they are not europeans

View attachment 1182362

And there is no such features are ""white features"". A tall forehead, a straight sharp nose or strong jawline doesn't make someone white. Even traits that are most commonly associated with whites like blonde hair and blue eyes aren't exclusive to europeans or whites to make someone white passing. It's usually a combination of a several traits like these that whites have that gives them that look.

The only ethnics that regularly pass as whites are the white mixed and white adjacent ethnicities like Castizos, Levantines, Some North African tribes, Turks and Chenchens. 99% of ethnics outside of these ethnicities do not pass as whites even those Afghan cave dwellers with light eyes/hair or those redhead yazidi women are not whites.

Zayn Malik next to an actual white guy. Zayn mogs liam hard but that doesn't make him white. Notice how different he looks next to Liam. They both are different races. Zayn is half white but still looks paki/ethnic

View attachment 1182369

Salludon looks Iranian mixed with south Asian

View attachment 1182371

Safir looks Arab/Nafri(North African)

View attachment 1182375

Facts

With that said though, i feel like there is definitely some nuance to it. The majority of the population arent as autistic as us when it comes to ethnicity, and there are some people who will label any light person as white

For example my little brother is a huge yeat fan and is always telling me yeat is white

Yeat what you need to know
Yeat photo by matt ty

Like bruh this mf looks Romanian. And when i tell him that, my lil bro just says "well.... he's white passing"

In the past he has also pulled up images of the most jewish people imaginable (they got the whole outfit and hat on and big nose and everything) and he's told me "this is literally a white man".

So i agree with what you said but at the said time i wouldnt doubt if there are some lighter skinned ethnics who truly are able to convince people theyre white/white passing just because so many people nowadays know and care very little about ethnicity

People like @Cayden Zhang exaggerate the racepill. GL ethnics exist and they are not rare.

Salludon when lighter skinned(when he isn't tanned) looks Iranian/med. Doesn't look South Asian at all

racepill is valid but it doesn't overpower good looks automatically.

obviously an average white is going to be worse than an ethnic chad
but thats obvious, but the controversial part is that a somewhat above average ethnic would have lower smv than a completely average white

but thats obvious, but the controversial part is that a somewhat above average ethnic would have lower smv than a completely average white
It depends more on phenotype imo. Some ethnic phenotypes can look very exotic like those with light eyes and mulattos. They have higher or equal smv to an white normie

Also. The closer to white, the better. A Yemeni with blue eyes mogs a Yemeni with brown eyes. A wide jaw, almond eyes, high nose, hallow cheeks aren't necessarily, white traits, but it's much more common in whites then ethnics. Ethnics who have causcaian features or colouring have a halo. @Made in Heaven

When he isn't tanned he doesn't look curry at all.
He doesn't look fully Iranian even when he isn't tanned imo. I can't pinpoint it. Maybe it has to do with his lips or hair texture idk but his face looks off for a sandnigger. I can tell he is mixed with some Paki but normies probably aren't autistic enough to notice these things

Also. The closer to white, the better. A Yemeni with blue eyes mogs a Yemeni with brown eyes. A wide jaw, almond eyes, high nose, hallow cheeks aren't necessarily, white traits, but it's much more common in whites then ethnics. Ethnics who have causcaian features or colouring have a halo. @Made in Heaven
Yes white passing is still a halo. I'm just saying not every other ethnic that isn't ugly is white passing

Yes white passing is still a halo. I'm just saying not every other ethnic that isn't ugly is white passing
Ethnics that look good are "caucasion" passing for the most part, but not necessarily white passing. Caucasion does not equal european

And there is no such features are ""white features"". A tall forehead, a straight sharp nose or strong jawline doesn't make someone white. Even traits that are most commonly associated with whites like blonde hair and blue eyes aren't exclusive to europeans or whites to make someone white passing.
Also, this part is just stupid. Just because there are some arabs or turks that can have blue eyes or blonde hair doesn't change that those traits are genetically found exclusively among europeans or those who share ancestory with them. So no, blonde hair and blue eyes absolutley are a white trait

Ethnics that look good are "caucasion" passing for the most part, but not necessarily white passing. Caucasion does not equal european
All the ethnics in that caucasoid race chart I posted are Caucasian passing. Even 5 head somalis and dark Dravidians have caucasoid skulls.

Also, this part is just stupid. Just because there are some arabs or turks that can have blue eyes or blonde hair doesn't change that those traits are genetically found exclusively among europeans or those who share ancestory with them. So no, blonde hair and blue eyes absolutley are a white trait
That doesn't make someone white tho. Give an ethnic blue eyes he'll still look ethnic.

All the ethnics in that caucasoid race chart I posted are Caucasian passing. Even 5 head somalis and dark Dravidians have caucasoid skulls.
Being caucasoid in terms of skull shape doesn't mean their nose, cheeks, jaws, browridge, or eyes are shaped like Europeans
That doesn't make someone white tho. Give an ethnic blue eyes he'll still look ethnic.
Didn't say that. But that ethnic with blue eyes would have the eye trait of a white

Facts

With that said though, i feel like there is definitely some nuance to it. The majority of the population arent as autistic as us when it comes to ethnicity, and there are some people who will label any light person as white

For example my little brother is a huge yeat fan and is always telling me yeat is white

View attachment 1182415View attachment 1182416

Like bruh this mf looks Romanian. And when i tell him that, my lil bro just says "well.... he's white passing"

In the past he has also pulled up images of the most jewish people imaginable (they got the whole outfit and hat on and big nose and everything) and he's told me "this is literally a white man".

So i agree with what you said but at the said time i wouldnt doubt if there are some lighter skinned ethnics who truly are able to convince people theyre white/white passing just because so many people nowadays know and care very little about ethnicity
When people say white they mean just a dude that looks white, not your autistic nazi definition of white nobody gives a shit about purity bro.

they dont need to be white passing at all what are you talking about, a lightskin with green eyes is definetly not white passing and still mogs whites . What you meant to say (or what you should say if you wanted to make a correct statement) is that ethnics that mog have much more white features than other ethnics, that would be correct. But they're not whitepassing at all

When people say white they mean just a dude that looks white, not your autistic nazi definition of white nobody gives a shit about purity bro.
Youre the only one that mentioned purity, GrAY.

"White" refers to an ethnicity, not skin color. Skin color alone does not determine race or ethnicity

If you call anyone with white skin "white" then youre retarded.

white/aryan/european is a race of people with light skin that come from europe.

Literally nobody except you uses the word white to talk about non-aryans/non-europeans.

Many southeast asians have very white skin. Would you call them white? Not unless youre a complete dumbass. But according to your logic, hundreds of millions of asians count as white.

"White" refers to an ethnicity, not skin color. Skin color alone does not determine race or ethnicity

Literally nobody except you uses the word white to talk about non-aryans/non-europeans.

Many southeast asians have very white skin. Would you call them white? Not unless youre a complete dumbass. But according to your logic, hundreds of millions of asians count as white.
Tbh be does have a point of racial purity being a meme. Eastern Euros have some asian haplogroups, Southern and Western Euros have Arab admixture and even many Northern Euros have foreign admixture due to Sami immigration and their past history of taking Celtic and Slavic slaves to their countries. Many modern day brits dna tests also show that they have traces of Indian admixture because of Britain's conquests on south asia. Most modern day euros aren't fully racially pure besides purebred scots, swedes and some germanic groups. It doesn't really matter too much tho since they all are still aroumd ~95% european and look white.

Last edited:

>"Youre the only one that mentioned purity, GrAY."

Cope with a meaningless word because you accomplished nothing in life, its okay bro, at least you have a shiny color on a website

>""White" refers to an ethnicity, not skin color. Skin color alone does not determine race or ethnicity"

By looking white i meant having white skin + white features i dont know why you would extrapolate that i was only refering to skin color when i never said that. Everyone knows that being of a certain race is having a combination of the skin color and the features. Not just the color alone. That would apply to literally every race on the planet not just white people.

>"If you call anyone with white skin "white" then youre retarded."

Never said that, never did that. You're attacking a strawman argument

>"white/aryan/european is a race of people with light skin that come from europe."

Literally nobody except retarded terminally online nazis even use the word aryan.

>" Literally nobody except you uses the word white to talk about non-aryans/non-europeans."

Once again attacking a strawman argument that i never made because you're too low iq. Also you dont need to necessarily be from europe to be white. A white dude from america would be white and hes not european. What i think you were trying to say is that the only people that would be considered white are people with an overwhelming ammount of european ancestry. That would be correct, but you're too low iq to even just say that.

>"Many southeast asians have very white skin. Would you call them white? Not unless youre a complete dumbass. But according to your logic, hundreds of millions of asians count as white."

Once again attacking a strawman argument that i never made. Gentleman and gentleman , this is the highest iq nazi right here .