Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Giving your offspring a better life than yours is cucked if you had to endure a life of pure suffering and bullshit.

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,993
Online
29d 21h 5m
Even if i managed to attract a cumskin foid i would feel cucked to work like a fucking donkey just to give another human piece of shit a life without suffering unlike mine , Call me selfish brocels but i honestly would feel cucked doing something like this , Fuck life and humans. But if you are like my chad cumskin cousin who has a tutorial mode life is probably worth it , This reality is motherfucking stupid. You will probably beat the shit out of bullies if they targeted your children , But nobody ever protected you in your life , Lets say your children have health problems and you fix them with cash , But who the fuck ever did this kind of things for you ? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Lets say your children grow taller than you and manage to fuck good looking foids , But who the fuck gave you nutrients in your childhood ? Guess what? NOBODY , Giving a better life for your spawn is fucking cucked
 
Last edited:
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
9,153
Online
79d 7h 38m
Sandwich

Sandwich

A̸̢̭͓͔͇̭̮̬͈͔̞͔̮̣̠͉̳͚̲͋̏̊̾͌̓̐̌̍͛̓͝A̵̦̪͖̬͂̇͊̂͆̽͌̈́̈́̽͒
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 25, 2020
Posts
480
Online
13d 15h 15m
You shouldn't have kids
 
nidus

nidus

whitepilled 16 y/o
★★
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Posts
636
Online
11d 20h 55m
No man on earth deserves the life of an incel, yet even if they mog the shit out of you the possibility of giving birth to future chads would be a great achievement for us tbh
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,993
Online
29d 21h 5m
Sandwich said:
Why would you wish this pain on your kids? You shouldn't have kids

who said i want disgusting humans as children?
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,904
Online
260d 19h 8m
Agreed tbh. This is big reason I won't have kids. If I did, they would mog me hard. I don't want to be life mogged.
It's also too costly. 250k usd plus for American lifestyle, probably 400-500k plus due to inflation in 20 years. that is enough money to cope very hard.
 
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
1,986
Online
48d 1h 20m
Netzachcel said:
Giving a better life for your spawn is fucking cucked
I'll never have kids so i don't have to worry about that
 
IncelvisUnimpressly

IncelvisUnimpressly

o v E R
★★★
Joined
Jan 27, 2020
Posts
207
Online
3d 17h 57m
Inkwell communities seem to be mostly hyper-compassionate people, with a vocal minority of hypo-compassionate people.
 
<human

<human

Ich bin ein Terminator
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Posts
2,559
Online
106d 9h 2m
it's literally the opposite of cucked but ok...
if you somehow manage to mate with someone above you or have kids that mog you
you have not only continued your genetics but also improved them so that their chances of survival are greater
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,904
Online
260d 19h 8m
nidus said:
No man on earth deserves the life of an incel, yet even if they mog the shit out of you the possibility of giving birth to future chads would be a great achievement for us tbh
Cope I would hate having a Chad son. Imagine being a trucel father who betabuxxed a roastie. While your son is tallfag and fucks Stacies daily. I wouldn't be able to bear the mogging.

I lived life in a homeless shelter at one point. Was raised by turbo low IQ poorfag trash. A Chad son wouldn't know this suffering and pain. And it's not fair.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
16,886
Online
134d 4h 12m
Tenshi said:
I blocked him after his last thread, he's clearly a troll and we have worthless mods that won't remove obvious trolls, so the only option is to block. So far all he's made is trollish obvious joke threads where its like he's (or she's) parodying incels as being "stupid" and "childish"
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,904
Online
260d 19h 8m
<human said:
it's literally the opposite of cucked but ok...
if you somehow manage to mate with someone above you or have kids that mog you
you have not only continued your genetics but also improved them so that their chances of survival are greater
How is it not cucked to spend 200k+ usd over 20 years for someone else's pleasure. You have a Chad son, he gets to fuck Stacies not you. Have a daughter, she'll likely be a whore who lives happy and privileged life while sucking USD from you.
You will be delaying retirement by 10-25 years by having kids nowadays. Only turbo low IQ niggas would.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
16,886
Online
134d 4h 12m
Transcended Trucel said:
Agreed tbh. This is big reason I won't have kids. If I did, they would mog me hard. I don't want to be life mogged.
It's also too costly. 250k usd plus for American lifestyle, probably 400-500k plus due to inflation in 20 years. that is enough money to cope very hard.
If your children having it better than you isn't what you want out of having children, then yo shouldn't be having children anyways. Seriously imagine if the people of the past thought like this. Were sitting comfortably in chairs browsing the "internet", endless entertainment at our finger tips, because nobody thought like that, humans would refuse to invent and innovate if they thought like that, its a ridiculous way of thinking

I don't want any children because of the burden and the cost, not because they would "have it better than me", that's retarded lol
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,993
Online
29d 21h 5m
BlkPillPres said:
I blocked him after his last thread, he's clearly a troll and we have worthless mods that won't remove obvious trolls, so the only option is to block. So far all he's made is trollish obvious joke threads where its like he's (or she's) parodying incels as being "stupid" and "childish"

fuck you i already posted my truecel face
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,904
Online
260d 19h 8m
BlkPillPres said:
If your children having it better than you isn't what you want out of having children, then yo shouldn't be having children anyways. Seriously imagine if the people of the past thought like this. Were sitting comfortably in chairs browsing the "internet", endless entertainment at our finger tips, because nobody thought like that, humans would refuse to invent and innovate if they thought like that, its a ridiculous way of thinking

I don't want any children because of the burden and the cost, not because they would "have it better than me", that's retarded lol
For me it's both reasons. The cost and that they would have it better than me. I hate people who have it better than me. Especially if I see how good they have it in my face. And if you have children and raise them better than your parents raised you. You will see them happy, have friends, gfs, good vacations etc.

While I spent my life in horrible shitty conditions. It would be too much ragefuel for me. I would probably end up extremely abusive or Josef Fritzl maxxed.
 
Sandwich

Sandwich

A̸̢̭͓͔͇̭̮̬͈͔̞͔̮̣̠͉̳͚̲͋̏̊̾͌̓̐̌̍͛̓͝A̵̦̪͖̬͂̇͊̂͆̽͌̈́̈́̽͒
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 25, 2020
Posts
480
Online
13d 15h 15m
Transcended Trucel said:
How is it not cucked to spend 200k+ usd over 20 years for someone else's pleasure. You have a Chad son, he gets to fuck Stacies not you. Have a daughter, she'll likely be a whore who lives happy and privileged life while sucking USD from you.
You will be delaying retirement by 10-25 years by having kids nowadays. Only turbo low IQ niggas would.
It's your kid, not just a random strange kid. It's natural that a father would want the best for his kid.
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,993
Online
29d 21h 5m
Sandwich said:
It's your kid, not just a random strange kid. It's natural that a father would want the best for his kid.

ask single mothers like my shithead mom and the idiot who impregnated her , They never did shit for me , Why should i preserve their bloodline?
 
<human

<human

Ich bin ein Terminator
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Posts
2,559
Online
106d 9h 2m
Transcended Trucel said:
How is it not cucked to spend 200k+ usd over 20 years for someone else's pleasure
if you have kids, chad or nonchad you still need to take care of them
Transcended Trucel said:
You have a Chad son, he gets to fuck Stacies not you
you would prefer that your son ends up a permarotter?
If I had a son I would want him to have it infinitely better than me
 
Sandwich

Sandwich

A̸̢̭͓͔͇̭̮̬͈͔̞͔̮̣̠͉̳͚̲͋̏̊̾͌̓̐̌̍͛̓͝A̵̦̪͖̬͂̇͊̂͆̽͌̈́̈́̽͒
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 25, 2020
Posts
480
Online
13d 15h 15m
Netzachcel said:
ask single mothers like my shithead mom and the idiot who impregnated her , They never did shit for me , Why should i preserve their bloodline?
I am sorry this happened to you.
I am not saying you should have kids, judging by your post you definitely shouldn't. But it isn't an option for any incel here tbh or did we forget the "celibate" part?
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
3,856
Online
131d 5h 16m
i'd prob feel extreme jealously toward my son
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,993
Online
29d 21h 5m
Sandwich said:
I am sorry this happened to you.
I am not saying you should have kids, judging by your post you definitely shouldn't. But it isn't an option for any incel here tbh or did we forget the "celibate" part?

before i started to rot i had the idea of hiring the womb of a cumskin nordic foid , But for what? Pointless , Anyways if a foid gave me her "love" forever i think i would be a good father if my children had cumskin skin , But breeding shitskin goblins in cartel-land so they end up being shitheads? Hell nah...
 
wei#3959

wei#3959

Captain
★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Posts
1,683
Online
88d 5h 12m
I agree. Better to view humanity as a whole than to make exceptions for ppl you share blood with
 
Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
5,529
Online
124d 9h 0m
What's with you guys getting jealous over your own theoretical offspring? Shit is legitimately retarded, in this hypothetical situation you lived a full life and had kids, so what's the issue if they have a better experience in highschool then you? Shouldn't that be what you strive for? Less people have to feel the same pain that you went through.
 
Last edited:
nidus

nidus

whitepilled 16 y/o
★★
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Posts
636
Online
11d 20h 55m
Transcended Trucel said:
Cope I would hate having a Chad son. Imagine being a trucel father who betabuxxed a roastie. While your son is tallfag and fucks Stacies daily. I wouldn't be able to bear the mogging.

I lived life in a homeless shelter at one point. Was raised by turbo low IQ poorfag trash. A Chad son wouldn't know this suffering and pain. And it's not fair.
I’d just feel a semblance of pride knowing my genetics were dedicated to someone that’s truly desirable, maybe it’s cucked but it’s far better than having another incel son who ends up like all of us or not having children at all
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,993
Online
29d 21h 5m
Pixycel said:
What's with you guys getting jealous over your own theoretical offspring? Shit is legitimately retarded, in this hypothetical situation you lived a full life and had kids, so what's the issue if they have a better experience in highschool then you? Shouldn't that be what you strive for? Less people have to feel the same pain that you went through.

life itself is stupid
 
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
1,773
Online
28d 4h 17m
If you don't want to provide for children don't have them. Garbage parents are part of why many of us are in our current predicament.
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,937
Online
40d 22h 33m
<human said:
it's literally the opposite of cucked but ok...
if you somehow manage to mate with someone above you or have kids that mog you
you have not only continued your genetics but also improved them so that their chances of survival are greater
I hope my children become like Joseph joestar and jotaro kujo. Sexy manlet men that can ensure the Yeager legacy of shitting in neighbors lawns:cryfeels:
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,715
Online
39d 10h 20m
Putting a person in this world to suffer is egoism, especially in the modern world
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,447
Online
13d 11h 2m
imagine being incel/ugly and still wanting kids....
 
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Posts
7,675
Online
30d 11h 17m
no one should have kids anymore ngl tbh
 
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
21,859
Online
163d 20h 55m
Sandwich said:
You shouldn't have kids
This. Original post is just aberrant human behaviour tbh. It's normal for people to want their kids to be better off than them, that's kind of evolution.
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
6,489
Online
46d 22h 41m
no i dont thinks so and this really makes you look like a troll.
 
S

SubHumanCurry

Banned
-
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Posts
260
Online
6d 10h 51m
I'm sorry. it is not cucked.

Giving them good experience least you could do for reproducing with your own horrible genes, in fact mandatory.

Imagine a big crooked nose and crooked face?

A) With brand-new sports car
B) used garbage

What is better for your subhuman offspring?

Assuming your whore wife did not take Chad and Tyrone's sperm while you went to work to gather resources to support her and its your offspring, right?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
AfrikanerLiberator

AfrikanerLiberator

Greycel
Joined
Aug 5, 2021
Posts
10
Online
3h 22m
I'm afraid I'm going the opposite route. I was raised to "not rock the boat" and to look after others. I would remember playing on the game console in the dentist's waiting room, and when another kid watched from a distance, I asked if he wanted to play instead. Of course it made him happy and I felt like a good and thoughtful person. But as I got older, I noticed that others weren't as generous as I was. Not only did I have to do my utmost to ask for something, I would also be rudely rejected. That's just one example.

I feel like I could socialize my kids to be overly aggressive, never say no in response and to take what they want, to scream and make as much noise as they want to scream in the street like they're being killed or something. So I saw other parents raising their children, the same children who would later stand tall and confident and bully me while I was afraid to even confront them.

I remember an incident where I was in a play center, watching the TV shows they had in the lounge all by myself (as usual), lying on the covers and suddenly a random child hitting a chair on my face. It's amazing I didn't end up with a broken nose or worse. I, of course angry by this, pursued the child who was probably a few years younger than me. He ran to a member of staff and pointed in my direction, and I, who was timid, took refugees to a nearby playground, despite being the victim of a random unprovoked attack.

I knew that if this problem escalated and our parents got involved, my parents would probably apologize to the boy's parents for whatever lies the boy would have told them and blamed me for "sitting all alone" (if they even bothered to listen to my side of the story). My dad wasn't weak, he knew how to throw fists and knock people out, he could easily grab people's collars and lift them up like a bully at school (I once saw him do it in anger when his car was hit from behind by another motorist who apologized), but you know, he hated my guts, so he wouldn't get over me in beef.

At the end of the day, I want my kids to have a good but realistic life. I'd be annoyed too if my son(s) had girlfriends, because hey you have the whole world to gain why are you wasting your time with women? I made ends up fine during my teenage years without girls, and I focused on my education which allowed me to go to a good university (not thanks to my parents who were less than supportive). I don't think I'd set them up as incels, just teach them priority and self-control, not let ourselves be trapped by our consumerist free love culture.

Besides, wouldn't you want your children who are half of you to be able to trample others the same way you were trampled? Teach your sons to be honorable and make up for what you gave them in life, not NPC consumerist cuck "I have a C in English, so muh dad buys me a new car on muh 18th birthday!".
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,235
Online
297d 12h 36m
Sandwich said:
You shouldn't have kids
Nonwhites shouldn’t I agree
 
Sandwich

Sandwich

A̸̢̭͓͔͇̭̮̬͈͔̞͔̮̣̠͉̳͚̲͋̏̊̾͌̓̐̌̍͛̓͝A̵̦̪͖̬͂̇͊̂͆̽͌̈́̈́̽͒
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 25, 2020
Posts
480
Online
13d 15h 15m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,751
Online
75d 17h 25m
Netzachcel said:
Even if i managed to attract a cumskin foid i would feel cucked to work like a fucking donkey just to give another human piece of shit a life without suffering unlike mine , Call me selfish brocels but i honestly would feel cucked doing something like this , Fuck life and humans. But if you are like my chad cumskin cousin who has a tutorial mode life is probably worth it , This reality is motherfucking stupid. You will probably beat the shit out of bullies if they targeted your children , But nobody ever protected you in your life , Lets say your children have health problems and you fix them with cash , But who the fuck ever did this kind of things for you ? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Lets say your children grow taller than you and manage to fuck good looking foids , But who the fuck gave you nutrients in your childhood ? Guess what? NOBODY , Giving a better life for your spawn is fucking cucked
I think most parents see their kids as an extension of themselves, since they came out of them.
It's the closest they can get to living after death in the world.

Sandwich said:
You shouldn't have kids
assuming incels can have kids

Transcended Trucel said:
Cope I would hate having a Chad son. Imagine being a trucel father who betabuxxed a roastie. While your son is tallfag and fucks Stacies daily. I wouldn't be able to bear the mogging.

I lived life in a homeless shelter at one point. Was raised by turbo low IQ poorfag trash. A Chad son wouldn't know this suffering and pain. And it's not fair.
most parents would be happy their kids got to live the life they never got to live.

Sandwich said:
I am sorry this happened to you.
I am not saying you should have kids, judging by your post you definitely shouldn't. But it isn't an option for any incel here tbh or did we forget the "celibate" part?
neither should you, since you are an incel and will breed more incels in the future if you did somehow have kids

BummerDrummer said:
Nonwhites shouldn’t I agree
what do you think about this phenomena of people not wanting kids because they don't want to get mogged?
 
kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
5,896
Online
157d 20h 24m
AfrikanerLiberator said:
I'm afraid I'm going the opposite route. I was raised to "not rock the boat" and to look after others. I would remember playing on the game console in the dentist's waiting room, and when another kid watched from a distance, I asked if he wanted to play instead. Of course it made him happy and I felt like a good and thoughtful person. But as I got older, I noticed that others weren't as generous as I was. Not only did I have to do my utmost to ask for something, I would also be rudely rejected. That's just one example.

I feel like I could socialize my kids to be overly aggressive, never say no in response and to take what they want, to scream and make as much noise as they want to scream in the street like they're being killed or something. So I saw other parents raising their children, the same children who would later stand tall and confident and bully me while I was afraid to even confront them.

I remember an incident where I was in a play center, watching the TV shows they had in the lounge all by myself (as usual), lying on the covers and suddenly a random child hitting a chair on my face. It's amazing I didn't end up with a broken nose or worse. I, of course angry by this, pursued the child who was probably a few years younger than me. He ran to a member of staff and pointed in my direction, and I, who was timid, took refugees to a nearby playground, despite being the victim of a random unprovoked attack.

I knew that if this problem escalated and our parents got involved, my parents would probably apologize to the boy's parents for whatever lies the boy would have told them and blamed me for "sitting all alone" (if they even bothered to listen to my side of the story). My dad wasn't weak, he knew how to throw fists and knock people out, he could easily grab people's collars and lift them up like a bully at school (I once saw him do it in anger when his car was hit from behind by another motorist who apologized), but you know, he hated my guts, so he wouldn't get over me in beef.

At the end of the day, I want my kids to have a good but realistic life. I'd be annoyed too if my son(s) had girlfriends, because hey you have the whole world to gain why are you wasting your time with women? I made ends up fine during my teenage years without girls, and I focused on my education which allowed me to go to a good university (not thanks to my parents who were less than supportive). I don't think I'd set them up as incels, just teach them priority and self-control, not let ourselves be trapped by our consumerist free love culture.

Besides, wouldn't you want your children who are half of you to be able to trample others the same way you were trampled? Teach your sons to be honorable and make up for what you gave them in life, not NPC consumerist cuck "I have a C in English, so muh dad buys me a new car on muh 18th birthday!".

As a subhuman and as someone who generally hates children I would never have kids, but I absolutely understand your view.
If you do have kids, you should do everything to help them.
 
Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Mythic
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Posts
4,580
Online
45d 2h 54m
Transcended Trucel said:
For me it's both reasons. The cost and that they would have it better than me. I hate people who have it better than me. Especially if I see how good they have it in my face. And if you have children and raise them better than your parents raised you. You will see them happy, have friends, gfs, good vacations etc.

While I spent my life in horrible shitty conditions. It would be too much ragefuel for me. I would probably end up extremely abusive or Josef Fritzl maxxed.
Same, putting gigantic effort to your kids so they can live the life that I couldn't.
Not gonna happen.
 
O

observeroflife

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Posts
120
Online
1d 14h 31m
Transcended Trucel said:
Cope I would hate having a Chad son. Imagine being a trucel father who betabuxxed a roastie. While your son is tallfag and fucks Stacies daily. I wouldn't be able to bear the mogging.

I lived life in a homeless shelter at one point. Was raised by turbo low IQ poorfag trash. A Chad son wouldn't know this suffering and pain. And it's not fair.
I sadly am inclined to agree with you
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top