Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Giving Up on School

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
I am trying to do the bare minimum now for highschool I cant do this anymore just shoveling worthless crap into my head aldurating my thoughts with bluepill crap

can relate, i dropped out.

I can relate. I finished highschool, but with low grades because I fucking hated it.
Worst time of my life. Idiot teacher also told me to go, to the school psychiatrist.
Idiots and me classmates were boring and bluepilled. Highschool is overrated.

I finished school but it was hard

I liked hs tbh , Wish I could go back

and after this you either are forced to go to college and study something you hate or become a wagecuck for a country that hates you

If you can NEETmax go for it but if not find a trade bro

Everything u learn in high school is pointless and meaningless

School was easy tbh

Aren't you up past your bedtime?

I’m about to drop out of law school after this school year. I’m IQmogged by everyone and everything is graded on a curve and whoever’s last in the class, doesn’t matter what grade, fails. And I’m last in the class.

@PPEcel what do you think of this?

I probably won't even finish high school this year. I'm just too low IQ.

I finished high school. It is tough. Thankfully, mortuary school is more interesting and actually useful

Don't stop if you started, buddy boyo

We are doing anti-bullying crap because one kid got stabbed. It wasn't even a bullying incident. The kid took someone's bike, threatened the other guy with a knife and got himself stabbed. Now the school is trying to make it look like a bullying incident and are marketing off it. For instance (School Name Here) Strong shirts. Its bullshit and annoying