Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Giving to fathers rights to fully control their daughters is bad idea

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Those rights may look good at first, under full control they can be saved from being whores, and majority of femoids deserve to be force married. But that is not so great news for men, especially men of culture. Fathers are not some highly evolved and cultured lifeform to be trusted, they just stupid humans, and with rights given, majority will give daughters to wealthy men and discriminate those who poor but cultured. Only wealthy and traditionalist men will be pleased by this, but bad news to poor and untraditional men of culture, will be hard to find cute girl who also has cultured father, not narrowminded greedy schmuck. Also men of culture may need special unique girls, not just simple ordinary femoids, but if such girl has normal simple father, her uniqueness be broken and she will be given to wealthy man for being ordinary housewife. Thats why fathers must not be given full rights, thats why state must control it, to ensure survival of unique girls, and their rights to mary man of culture, even if he's poor, even if not liked by girls father. State involvement is necessary, to ensure rights of cultured man to live prefered way of life, and getting cultured waifu, instead of forcing them to work hard, what may be against free spirit of cultured man, for pleasing stupid greedy fathers and getting ruined girls, not special anymore, but broken and lowered into simple housewife

Traditionalism sucks dick, it is tool of enslaving man, and giving slave femoid for being good slave

Papiharpi

High IQ, based & blackpilled. I also like that Papi picture that you've uploaded, well I like all monster girls.

High IQ, based & blackpilled. I also like that Papi picture that you've uploaded, well I like all monster girls.
Papi is good also because has father of culture. He is serious and important man, chief of Tokyo police, but understands harpies must fly free and be not controled by father, but only listen to hubby by free will

Papi is good also because has father of culture. He is serious and important man, chief of Tokyo police, but understands harpies must fly free and be not controled by father, but only listen to hubby by free will

Thats fucking beautiful ngl if monster girls did truly exist on our planet it would either be true harmony or the human race would go extinct, either way its harmony for me.

Girls are independant women and should be allowed to think for themselves. Fathers/government deciding for young girls is a sign of the patriachy and should be taken down.

Girls are independant women and should be allowed to think for themselves. Fathers/government deciding for young girls is a sign of the patriachy and should be taken down.
Majority of femoids too stupid to think by their own, and is good for them to be fully controlled. But existence of special girls, and rights of special men to get them must be secured. Middle way is necessary to go

Ernob

There must exist a double standard.

For men of culture, highIQ people, creative people and free people there should be no tradition to follow.

For lowIQ foids, lowIQ people and uncreative people there should exist a traditionalist society centered on control and repression.

The difference between cultured men and the rest of the world should be clear.

LowIQ people, by using their free will can chose to be enslaved, because they will recognize that their IQ is too low to build their own values.

Traditionalism is good because it can control the huge majority of women, but at what price? Great cultured exceptional girls will suffer a living hell under a traditionalist society. Men of culture will suffer too.

Traditionalism lower the standards of every man to the average life-standards of the dumbest people. I say that there should exist a double standard where some men are free and the vast majority are traditionalists.

The state is necessary, because there should exist an external entity to protect special foids and special men by their traditionalist lowIQ parents.

Bro......it's over for you.
Inject IQ as soon as possible.

There must exist a double standard.

For men of culture, highIQ people, creative people and free people there should be no tradition to follow.

For lowIQ foids, lowIQ people and uncreative people there should exist a traditionalist society centered on control and repression.

The difference between cultured men and the rest of the world should be clear.

LowIQ people, by using their free will can chose to be enslaved, because they will recognize that their IQ is too low to build their own values.

Traditionalism is good because it can control the huge majority of women, but at what price? Great cultured exceptional girls will suffer a living hell under a traditionalist society. Men of culture will suffer too.

Traditionalism lower the standards of every man to the average life-standards of the dumbest people. I say that there should exist a double standard where some men are free and the vast majority are traditionalists.

The state is necessary, because there should exist an external entity to protect special foids and special men by their traditionalist lowIQ parents.
Is not that basically how it was in the past? The man and women of culture were usually from aristocratic and wealthy merchant families and usually they did not need adhere to the same rules as the masses did. They were more open minded, debated theology, philosophy and history, admired art and so on.
Very rearly does one meet exeptional individuals whose grandparents were from a peasant backround. I unfortunately live in nation of peasants ( Slovenia) and it is torturous.

>actually caring about culture and not any means necessary to spread your shit genes

>actually caring about culture and not any means necessary to spread your shit genes

Biological breeding is optional. Enlightenment together with cultured loli comrade is necessity

What did I just read?

Biological breeding is optional. Enlightenment together with cultured loli comrade is necessity
Enlightenment... Someone forget CHAD EXISTS.

You're asking for a double cucked society. Off with your head infidel. Your avi hypnotise me no more

Enlightenment... Someone forget CHAD EXISTS.

You're asking for a double cucked society. Off with your head infidel. Your avi hypnotise me no more
Chads need to be castrated. Or just not given best waifus by state. Just landwhales and ugly roasties for them

Chads need to be castrated. Or just not given best waifus by state. Just landwhales and ugly roasties for them
Wishful thinking. in any "culture" its chad who sets the standards. people like us are too depressed and socially isolated to do anything.

iq over 9000.over for enlightmentcels

Wishful thinking. in any "culture" its chad who sets the standards for people like us are too depressed and socially isolated to do anything.
Revolution is necessary, and genocide of chads. Sure it looks more like just nice dream, thanks to cucks

why not just adopt a loli and become the father :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

why not just adopt a loli and become the father :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Lolis for adoption in those times are product of degenerate alcoholic white trash breeding. I prefer not to take creature like that, even if given possibility. We need war maybe? And then adopt lolis who lost their good parents in war

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back