Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel giving life for special male friend vs throw life for foid

pugmalion

pugmalion

Banned
-
i dont get why some of you would rather die for a vulgar female than for the male friend you treasure the most

I don't have either so idc

I wouldn't die for anyone but myself, and friends do not exist.

So you are okay with living vicariously being a footnote in some guys life who you think of as your highest most treasured friend and person and he thinks of as a friend but probably not his best or most cherised person, it is time to wake up and start living for yourself you're going to be crying the day he leaves you for some woman which he will, been there done that.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

So you are okay with living vicariously being a footnote in some guys life who you think of as your highest most treasured friend and person and he thinks of as a friend but probably not his best or most cherised person, it is time to wake up and start living for yourself you're going to be crying the day he leaves you for some woman which he will, been there done that.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
true friends hate women

I've yet to meet one maybe one day or maybe I am in the wrong places
first you need express your feelings in some way, then you will need to overcome nature , women and breeding and after that you will get your friendship

i dont get why some of you would rather die for a vulgar female than for the male friend you treasure the most
Don't have a foid or male friend in my life, and I don't know why you assume we do...

Don't have a foid or male friend in my life, and I don't know why you assume we do...
well i didnt assume anything partner, i just said that some of the caramels here throw something as beautiful as friendship and shared tears away for some crumbs of pussy

I HAVE NEITHER FML

I never had a "special male" friend but I'd die for truecels here just because I wanna do something good before I die, its not like I have anything else to do anyways if I didn't die, I'm not even trying to ascend

Neither are rational. A selfless act by an incel is as contagious as diabetes. Your good deeds will NEVER be paid off. This world will never smile back at you if you smile at it with that hideous fucking face of yours.

Neither are rational. A selfless act by an incel is as contagious as diabetes. Your good deeds will NEVER be paid off. This world will never smile back at you if you smile at it with that hideous fucking face of yours.
i dont care about the world, i care about my male friends.
Also i dont really know how to smile

Friends is a scam. All you need is a piece of land and a gun in life.

fighting against friends is fun ,, just like in fight club.
Fun is over rated. Gunning down people trespassing to steal your potato plantation is based.

why not both ?
Because people tend to become a problem when they start to believe they can reach you and establish contact with you and take something from you. See how the jews are now treating the palestinians like pariahs on their own soil. I would never let that happen to me.

Because people tend to become a problem when they start to believe they can reach you and establish contact with you and take something from you. See how the jews are now treating the palestinians like pariahs on their own soil. I would never let that happen to me.
your not a woman , your a man , so stop acting like one.
When a friend is being an asshole you fight against him, you do not use words.

your not a woman , your a man , so stop acting like one.
When a friend is being an asshole you fight against him, you do not use words.
How am I acting like a foid exactly ? Fighting, talking, all that shit is meaningless. Gunning down, or menacing to do so, is far more efficient to solve problems. I don't have time for the friendship meme. I've been alive long enough to know that people suck and never reciprocate unless they see an interest in it. So, might as well just not deal with them in the first place.

How am I acting like a foid exactly ? Fighting, talking, all that shit is meaningless. Gunning down, or menacing to do so, is far more efficient to solve problems. I don't have time for the friendship meme. I've been alive long enough to know that people suck and never reciprocate unless they see an interest in it. So, might as well just not deal with them in the first place.
well you clearly didnt beat up your best friend 10 times

There's no point anyway but ok.
here

Anime pat head

Another faggot in our midst I see, that's why you are obsessed with your "male friend" take your strangeness elsewhere wretch

Last edited:
Don't ever cross my potato plantation cuck. There will be no warning.
i will sneak up from the back , take the gun from you and beat you up till you accept the friendship, i will keep punching you till i hear those words

whats gay about that tho?
You are, which explains your strange phrasings and long rantings about your "special friend", I thought it strange and as expected, another faggot.

Lern to See and utilize people As Utility .

What can He do for me

Whats in it for me

Can you overextend and Go Out of your way for me ?

Be selfish and demanding .