Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Giving females the nature pussypass is low IQ. Here's why.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8
  • Start date
Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
I've seen men both in the incel and mgtow communities try to stem the hatred against females, by claiming it's like hating nature. While most of women's behavior can be explained by nature, excusing their behavior using nature does nothing but let them further get away with their bullshit.

First off, our reaction also stems from nature, so why do we not get the nature pass too? If you hate someone and they hate you back, that is a natural reaction. When we hate women, society says it's not only natural, but encouraged to hate us back. Well, women hate ugly men, male virgins, small dicks, short guys... You must be whipped if you don't return in kind. Even a retarded wild animal would bite back if you prod it with a stick.

Humans also have a negative reaction to being deceived. Females constantly claim we are incel due to personality, while all research and anecdotes show that someone like Jeremy Meeks destroys 5'2 balding Indian, no matter the personality. There is nothing wrong with hating liars. If some guy tries to scam you, you wouldn't excuse him, so why excuse females?

This is also part survival instinct. I know most of you don't wish to pass on your unpopular DNA even if you could, but fact of the matter is, deep down we all still have the primal urge to survive. If not, then why have you not yet offed yourselves and rid the world of your genes? With the way sperm banks ban short men for example, our anger is merely a natural response to noticing how we are being culled.

Women also get enough pussypasses. One look at the pussypass subreddit shows that. Why the fuck would any blackpilled male give females yet another excuse? If we went around raping and beating women, why can we not claim we did it due to caveman instinct? What's also interesting is how many of you hate white knights, yet I have never seen those guys get the nature pass. White knights do what they do because of the 'women are wonderful effect,' the desire to get laid, etc. If you only give females the nature pass, but white knights don't get the same luxury, then that is a sign of bluepill retardation still in you.

Finally, feminists claim to hate benevolent sexism (kek). Why do we not give society what they supposedly want by holding females accountable, instead of treating them like something without responsibility, such as nature or children?

HATE FEMALES

High iq post, but I think the nature pass is mostly to show how powerless we are. Regardless of anything nature has decided we are destined to fail and women are just another extension of that nature. I hate females and I hate nature because they might as well be the same shitty thing. No pass for being a foid just reasons for your shittyness like nature. But reasons are a rationale not an excuse.

i already hate them , mainly because blackpills + my own rejections show you how shallow all foids are.

Bumping this to add a thread showing how even some mgtows are less cucked than incels:

Any incel who gets brain mogged by a mgtow should be ashamed.

low iq sucks

When I first found the black pill 18 months ago I was a nature apologist. Then i thought about the mountains of behavior changes society forces on men. Since birth our nature is browbeat out of us. Why not foids too.

Not hating them is not the same thing as loving them. It's a force of nature you are dealing with. They don't have much agency in the situation. Even their lies are mostly driven by instinct.

We live in the jungle. The hunter doesn't hate his prey. He simple does what is necessary to achieve his goals.

I think OP misunderstands the point of those who don't want to kill all women. I want to stick my dick in some LIVING vagina. If all the women are killed, I can't do that.

Some men exist to be in a continuous state of being butt hurt. Some would rather build a bridge over the river than constantly complain about the fatally strong current.