Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Giving a tall fag with his whore the death stare

Pissedcel_

Pissedcel_

Greycel
I am a 5'5 manlet who wears 3 inch lifts. The other day I was on line at target and a 6'3 tall faggot was infornt of me with his whole and I just stared into his fucking soul. I know the cunt wanted to laugh at me for being a manlet but if he did I would have kicked tf out of his legs then got him on the floor and choke him tf out (the tall fag was a skinny framelet):lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nigga literally me all the time i give those niggers dead/dead fish stares to make them uncomfortable i hate them so much

I wish I was an tall ogre. When you're short everyone think they can fuck with you.

I wish I was an tall ogre. When you're short everyone think they can fuck with you.
Yep that is why I ogre max as much as possible. Will try bulking more soon and. I learned how to fight for the sole reason of being able to beat the shit out of tall faggots

Nigga literally me all the time i give those niggers dead/dead fish stares to make them uncomfortable i hate them so much
Talla faggots deserve no mercy if one of them ever laughs at my manletism they will pay

Death stare doesn't work for us manlets

"Mom can we get St. Bagelcel?"

"We have St. Bagelcel at home"

St. Bagelcel at home:

Your presence didn’t faze him

And he went back home to fuck his gf without you crossing his mind

Your presence didn’t faze him
The fag grabbed his girl and basically ran out the store to the parking lot. He probably thought I was a psycho manlet or something. I laughed so fuckign hard:lul:

Yep that is why I ogre max as much as possible. Will try bulking more soon and. I learned how to fight for the sole reason of being able to beat the shit out of tall faggots
In the last month I got in some beef with neighbors, I got physically threatened by foids, manlets taller than me, tallfags, old people. No one respects short guys, if I was some huge guy no one would dare to say a word, people are huge cowards, they only start fights they think the could win.