Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Given that most ethnics are doomed to inceldom in the West, why do so many adverts feature an ethnic male partnered with a prime white Stacy?

platypus

platypus

Recruit
I live in Chadstralia and so many of the TV and Jewtube ads I see feature an ethnic (Indian/Muslim/Asian/Islander etc. but NOT a Tyrone) male partnered up with a prime white Stacy. Yet, anyone who is remotely blackpilled knows that the odds of this happening IRL are incredibly remote. If I was a marketer I'd try to base by product frimly within the audience's reality. The fact is that these ethnic/white Stacy pairings are almost non-existent in Chadstralia. So how can this help sell the product? If anything the audience would look at the couple and think 'this is definitely not the product for me'.

I'd like to know what is the benefit for companies to run these ads. And also I'd like to hear thoughts from ethnics living in Chadstralia. What do you think when you see such ads?

Only type of ads like those I've seen here in the states is a prime white bitch paired up with Tyrone. The difference is that pairing is getting more and more common.

It's all about virtue signaling and maintaining a certain image for the campany. They want to be seen as "progressive" and to look like they are embracing "diversity". In this feminist dystopia it's good business to maintain that image.

Are you blind? It's always a black guy with a white woman in literally every ad.

* Atleast in the Cuck S. A.

Those ads target specific groups whose willing to buy their brand of bullshit.

Kalergi plan, look it up bro', they wanna cuck the white man by socially conditioning white foids to go with ethnics while whitey sits at the end of the bed with his dick in his hand getting off knowing that his wife is happy.

The product will sell regardless of how terrible the advert is if the brand is known or easily available. It's about getting a message out there subconsciously through "broken record", look it up.

Watch if got time

Last edited:
I live in Chadstralia and so many of the TV and Jewtube ads I see feature an ethnic (Indian/Muslim/Asian/Islander etc. but NOT a Tyrone) male partnered up with a prime white Stacy. Yet, anyone who is remotely blackpilled knows that the odds of this happening IRL are incredibly remote. If I was a marketer I'd try to base by product frimly within the audience's reality. The fact is that these ethnic/white Stacy pairings are almost non-existent in Chadstralia. So how can this help sell the product? If anything the audience would look at the couple and think 'this is definitely not the product for me'.

I'd like to know what is the benefit for companies to run these ads. And also I'd like to hear thoughts from ethnics living in Chadstralia. What do you think when you see such ads?

Yeah, it's called selling bullshit. If 90% of the male normies didn't have this cuckery so far up their ass and applied actual human decency and self-respect, they would be volcel and avoid shitstain products that promotes "diversity".

Are you blind? It's always a black guy with a white woman in literally every ad.

* Atleast in the Cuck S. A.
Different continents push different shit, it's all black guys; white foids in UK, never see any Asians hardly 'cos it's all curries here.

Kalergi plan, look it up bro', they wanna cuck the white man by socially conditioning white foids to go with ethnics while whitey sits at the end of the bed with his dick in his hand getting off knowing that his wife is happy.

The product will sell regardless of how terrible the advert is if the brand is known or easily available. It's about getting a message out there subconsciously through "broken record", look it up.

Watch if got time

White men are being forced to pick up ethnic women. They want to destroy the purest of bloodlines within white people.

I am not white, so no I am not biased on this matter for anyone who wants to believe that I'm a bonafide white supremacist. I am ethnic.

Watched, yeah it's bullshit but you have quite a lot of Asians over there (not that they'd get a white Foid), equivalent over here would be a curry instead 'cos a bunch of them over here, again not that they'd get a white Foid unless they ran grooming game, cargame or drug addict whore game.

Lol they call those groomers "Asians" over there to sanitize them.

Fuck the United Cuckdom.

I've seen a decent number of white women paired with ethnics in my city. Saw one such couple rehearsing a wedding at my local lilly white park I like to walk in just the other month. It's always the whitest of the white girls who do this though, blonde haired blue eyed nordic gened bitches, very rarely see "exotic" looking white girls or even brunettes for Christ's sake doing the same thing. Liberal Guilt is the most obvious explination, overcompensation and the like.

It's for pushing an agenda

Just to push that "liberal", "multi-cultural" and "being inclusive" agenda. Feminists and liberal whores are doing it to secure the different ethnic varieties of chad-cocks in their stash. Never fall for it.

White men are being forced to pick up ethnic women. They want to destroy the purest of bloodlines within white people.

I am not white, so no I am not biased on this matter for anyone who wants to believe that I'm a bonafide white supremacist. I am ethnic.
This pursuit of turning everyone into some slurry in a blender to the point where no one can be racist due to being so mixed ppl don't even know their heritage anymore after X amount of generations is going to fail badly.

They're so obsessed (illuminati) with being the only pure ones & dumbing down everyone else that they're blind to the fact they already have it nice & cushy, they're going to turn this whole planet into hell for themselves as well as us with this crazy insatiable need. One world government, religion, currency. They'll have to resort to robot workforce & a virus killing off the unwanted.

I'll follow up on the info you've all provided.

But the thing about Australia is that it is majority racist. It's probably the least diversitycucked Western nation in the world. For example, both sides of politics HAVE to have a policy specifically aimed at stopping refugees entering the country on boats or they simply won't get elected. There is one political party that runs on an explicitly anti-Muslim platform and it is bigger than the cucked Greens party.

We just got a new prime minister who is a self-proclaimed Christian who just gave billions of dollars to fund Catholic education.

I guess this is why it makes so little sense to me. Australia is majority racist and if you go anywhere outside the tiny pockets of cucked leftists people will openly express their racism.

I'll follow up on the info you've all provided.

But the thing about Australia is that it is majority racist. It's probably the least diversitycucked Western nation in the world. For example, both sides of politics HAVE to have a policy specifically aimed at stopping refugees entering the country on boats or they simply won't get elected. There is one political party that runs on an explicitly anti-Muslim platform and it is bigger than the cucked Greens party.

We just got a new prime minister who is a self-proclaimed Christian who just gave billions of dollars to fund Catholic education.

I guess this is why it makes so little sense to me. Australia is majority racist and if you go anywhere outside the tiny pockets of cucked leftists people will openly express their racism.
UK is about 10-15 years behind USA & Australia is about 50 years behind UK in terms of societal crap.
Lol they call those groomers "Asians" over there to sanitize them.

Fuck the United Cuckdom.
Yup, it's like a mass Stockholm syndrome on steroids, the lengths they go to, not to call these ppl what they actually are, what they believe etc....heard plenty of actual Asians get annoyed at being grouped in with these guys & rightfully so.
I've seen a decent number of white women paired with ethnics in my city. Saw one such couple rehearsing a wedding at my local lilly white park I like to walk in just the other month. It's always the whitest of the white girls who do this though, blonde haired blue eyed nordic gened bitches, very rarely see "exotic" looking white girls or even brunettes for Christ's sake doing the same thing. Liberal Guilt is the most obvious explination, overcompensation and the like.
Love how the kids look adopted, these bitches like what they see in the mirror but their kids won't look nothing like 'em; the irony.

Last edited:
It's about getting a message out there subconsciously through "broken record...."

^^high IQ

and this technique was around long before the phonograph record was even invented. One look through The Bible will reveal countless repetition of the same idea just phrased differently. Why do think they put FOUR gospels in the New Testament?

Bluepill sub 5 betas so that they invest

to normalise race mixing and bluepill the masses.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back