Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Give your wife a special gift this Christmas

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
p5z333wpbx221.jpg

Why not on every fucking day? Why on christmas?

(((Rosa Silverman)))

There is minor solace in the comments unanimously shitting on this tripe.

Telegraph. They are not even pretending to be non-cucks anymore.

A slap upside the face...?

Wait nvrmind... dont have one...

They aren't even promoting it subtly anymore jfl

I really hope to see the west burn, nothing would make me more happy.

Collapse is imminent

Promoting propaganda for femasytes while getting a lot of male clicks out of the JFLs... she is maximizing her shekel potential from these goys...

Christmas is just another made up shitshow by (((them))) to sell more useless shit and make more shekels

Is this real life? :dafuckfeels:

This has to be shopped????

Seriously. This CAN'T be real
Sadly it is, I was gonna link the real article but don't want to give the cucked website any clicks. Just type the article title into google and it will come up.

Sadly it is, I was gonna link the real article but don't want to give the cucked website any clicks. Just type the article title into google and it will come up.
..... I really have no words... that is just.... ugh..

What I don't understand about this Rosa Silverman person is, why is it she only encourages wives to cheat, but not husbands? Most people are pissed at her because they're like "No one should cheat, you're a shitty person Mrs. Silverman." But I'm like "She's shitty, that's for sure, but to encourage cheating just for the wives and not for the husbands isn't just shitty, it's hypocritical."

Wtf.
Why? This is retarded.