Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Give up on sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I've been seeing a whole lot of coping involving nothing but vain delusions and false hope, but what we should all be trying to achieve is a state where we've accepted that sex just isn't meant for us. Fantasizing about what we'd do or how we would be better off if the world were different doesn't actually alter it, the only thing that's within our power to change is ourselves.

Once you understand that your desires are just nature prodding you to do what it wants, it becomes easier to deny them. There is no intrinsic value in procreation, people wrongly associate everything surrounding it with a positive due the brain's release of addictive chemicals during sex, and skin to skin contact. Instead of strengthening your own urges, you should deny them, and we're not in a position to pursue sexual pleasure anyway.

Focus on overcoming your animal instincts, and they'll have less power over you. I realize that it's difficult to truly give up something that was denied to us, but at least trying has to be better than excessively contemplating what we'll never have.

High IQ. The reason people are so angry and devastated on here is because they're still hoping. If you just give up hope you'll become numb to it and hopefully shift gears and focus on other things.

Sex just isnt going to happen. We can hope all we want. But it IS over. It's just fucking over. Theres no hope unless you just get REALLY rich

High IQ. The reason people are so angry and devastated on here is because they're still hoping. If you just give up hope you'll become numb to it and hopefully shift gears and focus on other things.
Exactly, the more you endorse something, even if it's only in your mind, the more you're going to want it.

High IQ thread indeed, I think we should achieve wizardhood so we can finally forget about sex

This pretty much. We need to create UMGTOW.

High IQ post. Hope is far more damaging and addictive then Heroin, Meth and Cocaine combined. And unlike those other drugs it has no short term benefits.

Give up on appetite as well then

Have you given up on sex?

If so, why are you here?

I think Fontaine did a similar thread a short while ago... lol he got more mixed responses.

You can't eliminate your desire for food, but a chronic binge eater can actually reduce their appetite by practicing more temperance. Eventually, you won't feel the need to eat as much food. When I was anorexiamaxxing a few years ago, I wasn't even hungry.

Have you given up on sex?

If so, why are you here?
Sex yes, the potential for a relationship, no. But I'm trying to conquer my loneliness.

This resumes it well. Giving up on a biological need is not easy. You’re left constantly starving for sex.

I cant, I want to at least lose my virginity

I REFUSE to accept dying a virgin

I cant, I want to at least lose my virginity

I REFUSE to accept dying a virgin
It's your choice of course, but besides your own urges, what incentive is left? Who cares what society thinks of us, it already treats ugly men like trash, it doesn't matter if I remain a virgin or not.

High iq. You're not truly blackpilled if you still have hope.