Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Give Up Now

Browncel

Browncel

Greycel
No matter how hard you try.
No matter if your "confident"
No matter if you try to looksmaxx.
No matter how many approaches you do, the result will be the same.

She will never be interested in you. Quit deluding yourself.
Your just digging your own grave.

ITS FUCKING OVER!

Weren't you thugmaxxing?

No matter if you try to looksmaxx.
Looksmaxing will save me. A nose operation and a good haircut is all I need, so I do not look like a untermensch anymore.

YRE0 brnzv1VzpPCh4T VqrrT5KR3wsgNA9wDqqYhtE

Surgerymaxxing and implants are the only future, the only real ascension, the only real revenge and I will get it.

Surgerymaxxing and implants are the only future, the only real ascension, the only real revenge and I will get it.
What bothers me is we shouldn't have to surgerymaxx. Why cant we just be treated like people, like that we at least matter.

What bothers me is we shouldn't have to surgerymaxx. Why cant we just be treated like people, like that we at least matter.
I don't know but that's the part of blackpill. One has to adapt..

Because if you are ugly it means your genes are shit and therefore worthless to the gene pool, we are treated like shit so we do not procreate and be good little slave goys

It wont save you dude. Even if you did ascend the damage of being rejected all your life is still there
I can handle that. Looking at myself in the mirror and not feeling like a piece of shit, but being happy with myself and ascending is all I need to lead a happy life.