Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Give me some non normie anime suggestions.

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Non Normie Anime

Gantz
Fafner in the azure
Blue Gender
Paranoia Agent

Last edited:
well anime is normie, read manga or even light novels ( seems gaY but worth it )

Kaiji
One Outs
Akagi
Killing Grounds

The perfect blue

Gantz
Fafner in the azure
Blue Gender
Paranoia Agent
Gantz anime is unfinished because it caught up with the manga and the ending was kinda bad and open tbh. The manga is so much better. I'd like them to do another anime now that the manga ended ages ago but unlikely that happens.

Gantz anime is unfinished because it caught up with the manga and the ending was kinda bad and open tbh. The manga is so much better. I'd like them to do another anime now that the manga ended ages ago but unlikely that happens.
definitely, i watched anime first and then read the manga. One of my first manga as a teen. A new adaption would not be unlikely but the problem is that a hollywood studio currently has all the rights.

definitely, i watched anime first and then read the manga. One of my first manga as a teen. A new adaption would not be unlikely but the problem is that a hollywood studio currently has all the rights.
The manga is so good yeah both the story and art. I don't know why so many people hated the ending for being "too happy" kek bunch of edgelords not everything needs a dark gloomy no hope left ending.

To be honest, I onlu watch 2 animes. Black Lagoon and Hellsing Ultimate. Infact Hellsing Ultimate is were I got my desription "Ultimate Virgin Deluxe"

Kaiji is really blackpilled in gambling and money.

Mushoku Tensei is a suprisingly good isekai where male MC went from incel to reborn as a chad, with a great world building. I would say there is almost nothing wrong with it other than the classic "Tsundere punching MC" bullshit.

Yosuga no Sora if you want to watch incest hentai with a plot.

There is lots of "non normie" animes out there

kaiba, prison school and made in abyss