Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Give me ropefuel

NonNT

NonNT

loser
★★★
I'm in desperate need of some ropefuel. I'm just a 5'9" subhuman with a 4/10 face, my genes are absolute trash. Every day, Ilook in the mirror and see nothing but a genetic dead end. My existence is pure suffering, and I can't stand myself anymore.

If you've got some blackpill takes, I want to hear them. Roast me to oblivion. whatever it takes to finally get the courage to rope.

Google any Chad with white girl pic

Google any Chad with white girl pic
IMG 1209

google shows me this instead.....

Do a YouTube search for Glopierre and recognize that this retarded ugly nigger that always wears a ridiculous shower cap in every video has more SMV than the entire forum because of the Jew JBB + BBC + white guilt halo gifted to him by these Marxist scum.

@Todd Thundercock’s friend Amanda a.k.a Girlfriendguide4guys prefers this nigger and every nigger to literally every other race because she is a notorious mud shark.

If you’re not black it is women that you will always LACK.

JBB is LAW.

Screenshot 20240513 112714 Facebook
Screenshot 20240513 112718 Facebook

Some jewbook brainwashing proposal

You'll never be able to make foids orgasm just by your face.

Go outside and observe normies, ropefuel guaranteed