Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Give me more NEETbuxx for being a virgin

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Being a virgin = disabled. As an incel with a toxic personality, I demand more money for my virgin condition. Not being able to get a gf should be classed as a disability in 2020 and so I should be entitled to free government money. I read somewhere a while back that the UN was going to class virgins as disabled persons so there’s obviously some legitimacy to my argument. Please let it be so. Please give me money, I need it to survive. I need it for copes. :feelsokman:

Being a virgin = disabled. As an incel with a toxic personality, I demand more money for my virgin condition. Not being able to get a gf should be classed as a disability in 2020 and so I should be entitled to free government money. I read somewhere a while back that the UN was going to class virgins as disabled persons so there’s obviously some legitimacy to my argument. Please let it be so. Please give me money, I need it to survive. I need it for copes. :feelsokman:

I need money too

Give me gibs or I shoot up the gay bar:feelsEhh: