Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Give me a reason not to hate women

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
-
They are all just a bunch of fucking whores that go around fucking chad all day. They dress up as fucking sluts taunting their fucking junk in fucking public to literal children and then they wonder why they fucking get raped. They are akin to fucking murderers when they murder their living fetuses instead of taking up responsibility for fucking chad but somehow get away with it just for being women :society:. They constantly leech out of men's hard work and success through fucking child support and divorce settlements :feelsclown:.

Oh. that’s an easy answer. Okay, so,

I just return the favor back to them. Women hate ugly men, its only rational to hate them back as I've done nothing wrong to them

literally can't stand any of them

Being handsome and tall, you will have many reasons to like them jfl

I can’t, all Abrahamic religions hate foids. Foids are demons that our ancestors burned at the stake for being witches. Kikes have used popular culture to control the minds of foids like puppets. Incels are going ER because toilets won’t give them a chance.

Ditto they are the scum of the earth

I can’t, all Abrahamic religions hate foids. Foids are demons that our ancestors burned at the stake for being witches. Kikes have used popular culture to control the minds of foids like puppets. Incels are going ER because toilets won’t give them a chance.