Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Give him Birthday present

I don't understand those adults who buy toys, do they play with them? with that money they could buy a video game
What video game has been worth buying this last 5 years or so they are all worthless. At least with physical toys you got something physical to touch.

Do you think they can be worth anything?
20 years is a long time. if they're in a good shape then you can definitely sell them for a good price especially if some unique monster card are with these cards you have, just look for yugioh nerds who have collection

Poor ricecel. You should be ashamed for mocking your brocel.

20 years is a long time. if they're in a good shape then you can definitely sell them for a good price especially if some unique monster card are with these cards you have, just look for yugioh nerds who have collection
But they are in german i think not even English

Idk next time I visit my family I will collect all this card but I got NO FUCKING idea how that shit works I only bought them when I was a kid because it was the 'cool' thing to do at a time...

How do I determine the value of them?

How do I determine the value of them?
they will still pay a good price for it even if it's not original
check r/yugioh subreddit and the people there will give you a good advice about how much your cards are worth.
i remember some people in that sub saying "if it ain't foreign, it's boring", they will definitely like to buy your cards even more than the english boring version

they will still pay a good price for it even if it's not original
check r/yugioh subreddit and the people there will give you a good advice about how much your cards are worth.
i remember some people in that sub saying "if it ain't foreign, it's boring", they will definitely like to buy your cards even more than the english boring version
Ok next time I'll remember to collect them if they were not thrown away already JFL thanks

Truecel trait - Interested in toys