Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “Girls wouldn’t be down for polygamy because they would get jealous of the other girls”

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/eIzWmIV1QwU

If Fransisco asked all those girls to be his girlfriends they would all be down to be his harem and immediately suck his cock right there in the street. Foids are naturally polygamous for high value men. It’s over.

Half true: Yes, they will get jealous of other girls. That much is true. But what is missing is the FACT that they will tolerate it as they would much rather SHARE one alpha with other females than have one beta (or god forbid, omega) to themselves.

This is part of why women have traditionally occupied more subservient roles in society and why they naturally possess less leadership qualities and so on (and thus why at times they try and compensate by being crazy control freaks and bitches when they are given a chance at a position of power). Personally I think humans are meant to be like certain other mammal groups where all the females will share one alpha male and so on. I'm not saying I like it at all, but I think this is in our nature and this drives 'foids and their mating choices and strategies

But this is also why female sexuality must be suppressed and controlled. We need white shariah in the west NOW.

look at all the fun they're having.... its so over :cryfeels:

Half true: Yes, they will get jealous of other girls. That much is true. But what is missing is the FACT that they will tolerate it as they would much rather SHARE one alpha with other females than have one beta (or god forbid, omega) to themselves.

This is part of why women have traditionally occupied more subservient roles in society and why they naturally possess less leadership qualities and so on (and thus why at times they try and compensate by being crazy control freaks and bitches when they are given a chance at a position of power). Personally I think humans are meant to be like certain other mammal groups where all the females will share one alpha male and so on. I'm not saying I like it at all, but I think this is in our nature and this drives 'foids and their mating choices and strategies

But this is also why female sexuality must be suppressed and controlled. We need white shariah in the west NOW.
Enforced monogamy was a based way of keeping foid sexual selection on a leash. Not we are cucked.

View: https://youtu.be/eIzWmIV1QwU

If Fransisco asked all those girls to be his girlfriends they would all be down to be his harem and immediately suck his cock right there in the street. Foids are naturally polygamous for high value men. It’s over.

Wonder how much interest foids would have in him if he was only 5'5?

Personally I think humans are meant to be like certain other mammal groups where all the females will share one alpha male and so on. I'm not saying I like it at all, but I think this is in our nature and this drives 'foids and their mating choices and strategies
Disagree strongly. Remove taxes and laws and monogamy will naturally prevail.
((())) is responsible for everything going to shit.

Cuckqueans they are called. The female version of male cucks.
Yeah foids being able to exercise their dual mating strategy and getting virgin males to pay for it is the whole point behind feminism
Barring an extremist politics takeover from the rightwing it's not going to happen.
@PPEcel can tell you that the era of rightwing populism doesn't appear to be as strong as it once was.

You honestly think that if we went back to primitive hunter-gatherer societies that monogamy would naturally occur?

If you are not a male model tier man, your life is nothing but being a back up beta male cuck for some whore that's fucked chads she actually wanted to be with. At best you can be an incel.

Yeah, I can't imagine a tribe in the paleolithic where the alpha fucked all the females and the rest of the males were cucks that only got laid when they raped their enemies' foids during war

You honestly think that if we went back to primitive hunter-gatherer societies that monogamy would naturally occur?
Yeah, I can't imagine a tribe in the paleolithic where the alpha fucked all the females and the rest of the males were cucks that only got laid when they raped their enemies' foids during war
taxes vs stone age?
seriously?

This video is pure black pill.

Women approaching? Check.
Women showing interest? Check.
Women showing sexual interest? Check.
Women that make it clear that they'd be DTF? Check.

The reason they're there? A literal Male Model.

Your move, IT.

Women evolved to be hypergamous and choose chad but that doesn't mean the rest of men evolved to do nothing about it. Back in the stone age, it didn't matter how alpha you were, if you fucked all the females with total disregard for the rest of the males in the tribe you would have been lynched for sure. Of course monogamy became more common as humans started to live in larger societies but I don't think alphas were the only ones who had access to pussy in the stone age
taxes vs stone age?
seriously?
I wasn't being sarcastic. I find the idea ridiculous

Women evolved to be hypergamous and choose chad but that doesn't mean the rest of men evolved to do nothing about it. Back in the stone age, it didn't matter how alpha you were, if you fucked all the females with total disregard for the rest of the males in the tribe you would have been lynched for sure. Of course monogamy became more common as humans started to live in larger societies but I don't think alphas were the only ones who had access to pussy in the stone age
Also consider the guy who IQmaxxed vs the guy who did the hunting. They both would be on almost equal importance.
Now, using monetary systems it's easy to ignore where everything actually comes from and gives the illusion that everything was created by the chad advertising actor.
Nobody even thinks about the thousand's of stemcels in labs and factories, skewing smv even further.

FUCK YEAH

If I can get some yellow shariah goin on, I'll gladly pack my bags too

Also consider the guy who IQmaxxed vs the guy who did the hunting. They both would be on almost equal importance.
Now, using monetary systems it's easy to ignore where everything actually comes from and gives the illusion that everything was created by the chad advertising actor.
Nobody even thinks about the thousand's of stemcels in labs and factories, skewing smv even further.
true

This man could have committed a genocide and women would still be down to fuck his brains out on top of him.

Actually, he has commited a genocide. He’s taken many men’s looksmatches and denied them breeding opportunities, ending many bloodlines in the process.

This video is pure black pill.

Women approaching? Check.
Women showing interest? Check.
Women showing sexual interest? Check.
Women that make it clear that they'd be DTF? Check.

The reason they're there? A literal Male Model.

Your move, IT.
More like “Check mate, IT”