Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girls would rather fuck and date people with down syndrone than incels (Not for the faint hearted)

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-

It's literally over, we should all just end it right now.

Why can't this ever happen to us? That dude must really have a top notch personality

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I mean I know exactly why she's doing this but fuck off tbh

C6D853E6 BC51 45F6 8FB1 18166D8F70F9

Virtue Signalling for a kind Chad

I mean I know exactly why she's doing this but fuck off tbh
He's still going to get to smash that on prom night so the bitch can virtue signal some more and get more attention.

He's literally mogged everyone here just by having a prom date.

What theory is debunked by this? Why this happens? Virtue signaling or he has big dick? I need explanation

Pity date. Lol this is nothing to envy.

Bitch is doing for status, she will not kiss him or anything, if we were living in a time still without social networks she would never even think about doing something like this

"Teehee I'm such a kind-hearted person, I'm totally not doing this for imaginary internet points, I'm doing this because I genuinely care about the kid XD"

Also, LOL @ that soulless stare at the very end.

Last edited:

It's literally over, we should all just end it right now.

Why can't this ever happen to us? That dude must really have a top notch personality

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

JFL if you think he's getting ANYTHING.

Look at the replies and everything, she's his FRIEND. F R I E N D.

This guy will get a fucking sideways hug AT BEST.

Let me repeat, HE WILL NOT GET LAID. HER WORDS ARE EMPTY HOT AIR.

What theory is debunked by this? Why this happens? Virtue signaling or he has big dick? I need explanation
A person with a disability who doesn't even function properly will get to stick his dick inside that stacylite.

She is clearly virtue signalling though.

It's just a publicity stunt for the attention whore. It's not like an actual relationship is going to develop out of this.

It's just a publicity stunt for the attention whore. It's not like an actual relationship is going to develop out of this.

Of course it won't. This is just staged shit for online attention. Once the camera turned off, it was "ok now I gotta go now cya" and then she'll never talk to him again and ghost him for the rest of his life.

JFL if you think he's getting ANYTHING.

Look at the replies and everything, she's his FRIEND. F R I E N D.

This guy will get a fucking sideways hug AT BEST.

Let me repeat, HE WILL NOT GET LAID. HER WORDS ARE EMPTY HOT AIR.

Look at his smug face, he deffo smashed that, very least got his dick sucked by her.

These girls know that having sex with him will make her more famous, she will be perceived as some sort of Bella from beauty and the beast. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Makes me sick how they would give a tardcel false hope like that. Evil cunt
Exactly. They pulled this shit on me in middle school to just humiliate me. Then they wonder what makes kids tick and go ER.

Makes me sick how they would give a tardcel false hope like that. Evil cunt
What pisses me off is how she treats herself like a prize, all just to say that she's going to some dumb place with him holding her arm, but just holding the arm nothing more

Look at his smug face, he deffo smashed that, very least got his dick sucked by her.

These girls know that having sex with him will make her more famous, she will be perceived as some sort of Bella from beauty and the beast. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Oh deary me...

No laddie, he didn't "smash". He didn't get his dick sucked. He looks smug because he THINKS this is the absolute best anyone can ever get.

Seriously, why would she fuck him? How would it benefit her? She can't go around saying "ah yeah I totes fucked this ugly, fat and short guy" as if it's a fucking badge of honor lmao. Her female friends will just mock her relentlessly for it.

Their date was as platonic as it can get.

There's no way she fucked him. You just know her Chad boyfriend took the snaps. I've seen this kind of thing myself and the foids who attention whore to this degree are seriously mentally ill. I just hope the Downs guy wasn't further damaged by being heartlessly exploited like this.

Can't virtue signal any harder
Just trying to monkey branch as usual

I wanted to be happy for him but reality is
"Teehee I'm such a kind-hearted person, I'm totally not doing this for imaginary internet points, I'm doing this because I genuinely care about the kid XD"

Also, LOL @ that soulless stare at the very end.

Virtue Signalling for a kind Chad
Bitch is doing for status, she will not kiss him or anything, if we were living in a time still without social networks she would never even think about doing something like this

Lmao this fat fucking downie literally broadcasts his genetic inferiority and weakness with everything he does. Breaking down crying lol how to dry up a pussy faster than anything, cry

I don't want to participe in any similar pity date, so not a suicidefuel for me at all.

I do not even want to imagine when it's over she's got the attention and chads cocks, and that poor guy does not have his messages answered anymore, when he tries to talk to her, she will try to end the conversation as quickly as possible and he'll realize that she is now hiding from him while he thought he was in some kind of relationship, brutal thing to do with someone in this condition, but i guess i doesn't matter, RIGHT YOU FUCKING FOID

I don't want to participe in any similar pity date, so not a suicidefuel for me at all.
Why not? You can get her drunk later destroy that stacy pussy.

JFL if you wouldn't take an opportunity like that, even if it is with some virtue signalling whore.

Why not? You can get her drunk later destroy that stacy pussy.
Considering how wild femoidism grows in the west, she can just go report that case and i could have serious problem with police shortly after, so seems too risky tbh. She also may realise what i'm gonna do with her, and refuse to take any drinks.

He thinks this is nirvana while millions of betas do the same thing and come home frustrated. "Thanks for the following, dum-dum" she says to herself.

Watching thia downy manlet fat kid getting laid and not me triggers the fuck outta me why can’t I get laid what’s wrong with me?
I hope they get downy kids

Pretending to have down syndrome as an ugly male starting high school might not be a bad strategy. You'd avoid being bullied, and then when your virtue signal date invites you to her house pre-prom, you can stop pretending and rape her. I mean who would even believe her if she told someone?

Retard goes to the prom, and Chad's nuts will be in her at the after party.

I decided to post a prom date as a social experiment. Such a date is not an invitation to go steady. It's a social function not Las Vegas.

He admires her but he knows he'll be stuck with a female tardcel.

A tardcel isn't that stupid to ruin a beloved friend with sex.

Retard goes to the prom, and Chad's nuts will be in her at the after party.

Probably during the party. They wear those big dresses so that Chad can be under there fucking them up the arse while they pretend to Ricky Retard that he's the shit.

I bet he has at least 8".

“Women are attracted to intelligence”

Tfw they feel pity for the retarded but not for us.

It's over. :feelsrope:

DdmH3u1VAAI1vp9.jpg

She's trying so hard to keep up her virtue signaling, but her torso couldn't affix itself on the door any harder with the burning sensation caused by an ugly subhuman touching Perfect Pretty Princess Alabastrine flesh.

Kek, so apparently it's her "childhood friend".

So basically she used her disabled friend to get some fame on social media, this bitch had no intention of ever spreading her legs for him, it was all clearly just for show ffs.

Nothing to see here folks :feelsree:

How socially aware are you?

Jfl at you if you think this is anything more than platonic. This bitch is just virtue signalling.

If he asked her out on a date she would just say no. There is no way she will fuck him.

If a girl did this to me I’d beat her up for faking it. I don’t need platonic love.

IDC downie is not gonna be gettin laid. Even if a miracle happens and he does get laid, she won't be having his kids

O my fucking God were is the rope

Are you guys fucking retarded?!
This is ragefuel!!!
Do you hear how she is talking to him with that tone like he is a baby?
She is obviously using him to gain popularity, she is not going to kiss him obviously!!!!!
She made this whole fucked up filmed just to get likes and make people think she is an "angel".
But she is obviously the devil for playing this poor guy.
giphy.gif

Mirin' his forearms.

Attention whoring, if that guy didn't have a mental disorder then nobody would even know his name.

Attention whore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back