Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls without makeup are ugly as FUCK

• Thread starter Deleted member 30248
  • Start date
Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
90% of girls without makeup look absolute dogshit. They have acnes, a lot of flaws, no harmony between their eyes, nose, and lips. They look like garbage, theyre ugly hags and if you’d ban makeup they would riot on the streets because they are too weak to face the reality that they are UGLY as FUCK. Most women do not bring anything other than sex to the table, they are retarded, have got nothing to talk about other than models, makeup, gossip shit and pseudo-intellectual subjects they saw on the internet. Makeup should be banned fucking ASAP, its literal fraud. 3/10, 4/10, 5/10 and 6/10 ugly whores are turning into stacylites and stacies with makeup. They are ugly, just like you and surprisingly, most women you see on the street are ACTUALLY YOUR LOOKSMATCH without makeup.

TL FUCKIN DR: MOST FOIDS WITHOUT MAKEUP ARE UGLY WHORES. MOST WOMEN YOU SEE ON THE STREET ARE SURPRISINGLY YOUR LOOKSMATCH WITHOUT MAKEUP. WOMEN BRING NOTHING TO THE TABLE OTHER THAN SEX. ALSO I FUCKED YOUR MOM.

Last edited:
Water is wet. And you can use it to unmask foids.

Block of text JFL. Also i agree with you.

TLDR: they look like incels but it doesn’t matter because they have an axe wound

90% of girls without makeup look absolute dogshit. They have acnes, a lot of flaws, no harmony between their eyes, nose, and lips. They look like garbage, theyre ugly hags and if you’d ban makeup they would riot on the streets because they are too weak to face the reality that they are UGLY as FUCK. Most women do not bring anything other than sex to the table, they are retarded, have got nothing to talk about other than models, makeup, gossip shit and pseudo-intellectual subjects they saw on the internet. Makeup should be banned fucking ASAP, its literal fraud. 3/10, 4/10, 5/10 and 6/10 ugly whores are turning into stacylites and stacies with makeup. They are ugly, just like you and surprisingly, most women you see on the street are ACTUALLY YOUR LOOKSMATCH without makeup.

TL FUCKIN DR: MOST FOIDS WITHOUT MAKEUP ARE UGLY WHORES. MOST WOMEN YOU SEE ON THE STREET ARE SURPRISINGLY YOUR LOOKSMATCH WITHOUT MAKEUP. WOMEN BRING NOTHING TO THE TABLE OTHER THAN SEX. ALSO I FUCKED YOUR MOM.
YOU KNOW WHAT'S NOT UGLY AS FUCK? THIS SLEEK AS HELL GREYCELS MATTER SHIRT! JOIN THE MOVEMENT, DENOUNCE YOUR COLORED PRIVLEDGE AND BECOME A GREYCEL!!!

Unknown 3
Unknown 1

Only when they're old really. JBs are usually very attractive without any makeup, more so than with it.

true many are. ban fake up

This might sound weird but I prefer a woman without makeup. Even with unshaved legs, pits etc... An all natural 4/10 is more attractive to me than an artificial 7/10.

This might sound weird but I prefer a woman without makeup. Even with unshaved legs, pits etc... An all natural 4/10 is more attractive to me than an artificial 7/10.

Anon, welcome to the movement.

Unknown 2

you never know what they look without fakeup. Most foid's "natural faces" are like 1 layer of fakeup compared to the three they use when going out.

i fucked your mom and your sister

but they out there getting dicked down by chad. clown world tbh.
I fucked your cousin, your uncle, your grandma, your aunt. I fucked you whole family to assert my dominance.

I fucked your cousin, your uncle, your grandma, your aunt. I fucked you whole family to assert my dominance.
thats gay. i fucked every female member of your family, and every female in your friend circle and every female that youve seen on this world since the day you were born. also, i am your father cause i fucked ur mom and coomed inside her. you carry the aryan german blood, be grateful.

Most toilets so-called beauty can be wiped off by a wet napkin

ngl, this makes me want to try makeup as a man. I wonder if I could ascend into chadlite territory. Lacking good bone structure. Maybe. Just maybe. Nah. Total cope to even think this could work.
make up can do wonders for men, but unless you're a trainee any foid will get mad that your faking your appearance.

Selinity
Selinity

it's not gay because I did it to humiliate him and his family.

I wasn't deriving pleasure, no, no, no, that would be gay.

It was simply a power move, me forcing his uncle into submission. I was asserting my dominance through sex =/= gay
Selinity
Selinity
Selinity

it's not gay because I did it to humiliate him and his family.

I wasn't deriving pleasure, no, no, no, that would be gay.

It was simply a power move, me forcing his uncle into submission. I was asserting my dominance through sex =/= gay
Selinity
Selinity
Selinity
keep barking i raped your whole family, youre the creation of my dominance over your whole family. im your father. and next time i will rape you. i pumped my seed deep into your relatives. your mother and sister really liked it so i cant call it rape that much.

Girls without makeup mog the SMV of this entire forum combined

I agree Makeup should be banned — would go some way towards leveling the playing field.
YOU KNOW WHAT'S NOT UGLY AS FUCK? THIS SLEEK AS HELL GREYCELS MATTER SHIRT! JOIN THE MOVEMENT, DENOUNCE YOUR COLORED PRIVLEDGE AND BECOME A GREYCEL!!!

View attachment 396121View attachment 396122
Wtf lol

I’m forced to work work closely with a young one that wears no makeup and is still cute as hell. Suifuel daily.

they use bronzer to make them have high cheeks and face definition
they use highlighter on their noses to make it look smaller through light tricks
lipsticks to hide the dehydration or the colour of their lips (especially the ethnic foids)
and the list goes forever
foids are con artists

Aaaaaassssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That's the only way holes can convince chads to fuck them, is by putting makeup on to distract him from the fact that (through halo effect) they have a festering open wound between their legs. If it weren't for the fact sex is a biological NEED; (Yes IT you fucking degenerate morons sex should be a right since it is built in as a subconscious drive for reproduction. You're denying human rights.) If foids didn't have make up then their halo would dissappear and most chads would look for other things to satisfy their sex drives. Technologies like sexbots and ai wives would replace foids entirely. That's exactly why "feminists" (all holes tbh) are fighting so hard to get them banned in every form.

they use highlighter on their noses to make it look smaller through light tricks
lipsticks to hide the dehydration or the colour of their lips (especially the ethnic foids)
foids are con artists
Correct, and the hilariously they act like victims and complain to each other about how “men make them wear makeup” wtf lol — you wear makeup for your own self interest to better attract high value Chads. Fucking delusional

foids are con artists
Correct, and the hilariously they act like victims and complain to each other about how “men make them wear makeup” wtf lol — you wear makeup for your own self interest to better attract high value Chads. Fucking delusional

I guess he decided to delete his account in the end

But what the fuck is the point when your username still shows up in quotes
IMG 20210215 122339

Serge pls fix