Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls without father figures become sluts, boys without father figures become incels (new theory GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Without strong father figures, our daughters grow up to become sluts and our sons grow up to become weak-minded incels.

I've met a lot of incels in this community who were raised by only their mother.

Mothers aren't relatable and don't dispense valuable life exp. Without a male mentor by their side to go through the motions of life with them, young boys become lost and socially isolated and awkward mentalcels.

Is this legit? Can anyone else confirm?

I had a father and I'm incel.

i can confirm as a single raised teen.

mmmm naw its face height frame

I have a father. Autism might skew your data.

I disagree. Having an intact family often turns males into incels. It is the boys raised by single mothers that turn into feral pussy slayers and the daughters do turn into sluts.

I wouldn't be here if i had a father, I'm high inhib pussy

It is the boys raised by single mothers that turn into feral pussy slayers and the daughters do turn into sluts.
only if they're attractive

My father was authoritarian he would have never let me go to teenage discos,be out late at night,he never took me anywhere and if where to disagree with him i would have got hit,so I think he played a bit part in the way how I turned out

Chad raised by single mother would disagree

i was fatherless and i turned out fine, untill i found out it was the truth it was all about looks.

you can literally develop your social skills if you try, but it does not matter when attracting females.

This is true alot of the time

Not really.. My ex friend had a mom that was single tbh tbh and he slays